Day 3 Updates

Bochum Germany
Zenith
LS Region: Toola

Re: Day 3 Updates

Post by Zenith »

Game 2 : Emil (spice ties) vs Angelo (profit)

Emil deploys Kessel, spice office, ychf&mp, i'm sorry v and the missionpuller. Angelo deploys quick draw, seeking v, i must be allowed to speak v.

Emil turn 1, deploys wakeelmui, storm clouds (to kessel), spice mining operations and the kessel device. Saber 1 + Baron to Kessel. Spices and gets Angelo's Nabrun stacked.

Angelo turn 1, pulls Sai'torr v, uses seeking to pull rebel princess to audience chamber, and gets anakin's saber for her. Uses Dark approach to play battle plan shield, end turn.

-Morten Iversen

Zenith - Team Copenhagen (Retired)

Zenith

Post by Zenith »

Emil turn 2, drain 1 at Kessel. Storm clouds to wakeelmui. Black 2 + ds-61-2 to there. Presence of the force to the Kessel clouds (saber 1 is actually there I just realize, not at the system). Ping 1 with i'm sorry v, spice (miss), end turn.

Angelo turn 2, plays Rebel Leadership for Y4 war room v, pulls lars' farm w/ imbats v. Luke SITF to JP, get a card with imbats. Chewie protector to JP, Luke moves to Farm.

(Note, my phone is running low on juice. I'll keep updating until it goed dead, but if the updates stop coming, that'll be why).
-Morten Iversen

Zenith

Post by Zenith »

Emil turn 3, drain 2 and 1. Pull obsidian 2 with im sorry. 1 dmg with im sorry. Spice and hit (dark approach). Move Saber 1 to Kessel. Image of the Dark Lord v to JP.

Angelo turn 3, free Han, retrieve all from lost, drain for 2 with luke (cancel with i'll take them myself), drain 2 at AC (cancel with proto failure), 3 dmg with objective (lose dark approach from spice to cover 1).
-Morten Iversen

Zenith

Post by Zenith »

Emil turn 4, drain 2 at storm clouds, drain 1 at kessel, pull floating refinery. Pull black 1 with sfs combo. Spice (miss). DVDLOTS to AC, battle, attempt to choke Han (miss). Leia swing at Vader (miss). Low battle destinies, everyone is immune, both have power 8.
-Morten Iversen

Zenith

Post by Zenith »

Angelo turn 4, emil plays fanfare v and pulls he is not ready combo. 3 damage from Angelo's objective. Angelo tries to SATM Vader. 4 + 5, hit. Emil deficiencies for proto failure, Angelo grabs it. Drain 2 at JP, reduced by He Is Not Ready combo. Drain 2 at AC, canceled by proto failure.

Screaming Lando to AC, get a card with IMBATS v. Deploy I Hope She's Alright.
-Morten Iversen

Zenith

Post by Zenith »

Emil turn 5. 1 dmg from i'm sorry v in activate phase. Retrieve 1 with refinery. Spice (pay 2 to stack Vader from lost, also stacks angelo's luke sitf). Drain 2 at clouds (reduced by atrocity). Drain 1 + 1. Draw, lose 1 to IHSA.
-Morten Iversen

Zenith

Post by Zenith »

Angelo turn 5. 3 from reserve for objective (lose luke sith from spice to reduce). Deploy 3PO to AC. Yoda GW to JP. Emil asks for life force count, Angelo has 21. Lose 1 to IHSA. Alter Image of the Dark Lord (success). Play Either way you win (1 pile w/ icbw, one pile w/ a saber and some other stuff. ICBW to used, Angelo gets the 3 cards into hand.
-Morten Iversen

Zenith

Post by Zenith »

Emil turn 6. 1 dmg from i'm sorry v, drain 1. Some confusion arises as Angelo actually altered the Presence on Storm Clouds, rather than Image of the Dark Lord. Image goes back on table, potf goes lost. Emil tries to set for stun Han, it gets Inconsequential Barriers'ed. Play another Set forvstun, Angelo cancels with Yoda (losing 2). spice (miss).
-Morten Iversen

Zenith

Post by Zenith »

Angelo turn 6. 3 dmg from reserve. Drain 2 at AC. Tries to play Desperate Counter v, can't due to his he is not ready & imperial propaganda being on table. Drain for 2 at JP. 1 dmg to IHSA.
-Morten Iversen

Zenith

Post by Zenith »

Emil turn 7. 1 dmg to im sorry v. iCBW to reduce, Emil grabs with desperate counter. Drain for 1. Retrieve 1, fail the other.

Life force count: Emil 16, Angelo 13.
-Morten Iversen

Zenith

Post by Zenith »

Angelo turn 7. 3 dmg from reserve. Drain 2. Emil deployed U-3p0 on his turn to block the AC drain.
-Morten Iversen

Zenith

Post by Zenith »

Emil turn 8. 1 to im sorry. Drain for 1 + 1. Spice to stack black leader from lost.
-Morten Iversen

Zenith

Post by Zenith »

Angelo turn 8. 3 for the objective (reduce by 1 by losing black leader off spice). Drain for 2.

Emil loses his last life force to I Hope She's Alright. Angelo wins, but only by 12.

EMIL WALLIN IS THE NEW WORLD CHAMPION!! Wins by a combined differential of +1.
-Morten Iversen

MasterJediAdam
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by MasterJediAdam »

What an exciting game! Thanks for the updates and gratulere Emil, bra gjort!
ImageImage

Darth_Link
World Champion
World Champion

Post by Darth_Link »

spideyguy0 wrote:
The Franchise wrote:who is email? he won euros and is gonna win worlds and i never heard of him before like 6 weeks ago
He's Dinelle.

Seriously, can one of the Euros shed some light on this guy? Nobody in the US had ever heard of him before 2 months ago. How long has he been playing? Has he been active in the tournament scene over there?
Who is Dinelle?

btw, the typo of Emil to email still makes me chuckle :-D
Emil W. Sweden
ImageImage

kryptofis

Post by kryptofis »

Well, if you compare E-mail's hair do Dinnele's mind... you could derive some similarities.

But that's about it.
Kryptofis

Return to “2012 World Championships - Oct. 12-14”