How big is the trophy?

gogolen
LS Region: Coruscant
LS Region: Coruscant
Posts: 11454
Joined: May 2nd, 2005, 3:52 pm
Location: Somerdale, nj
Holotable username: gogolen
GEMP Username: gogolen

Re: How big is the trophy?

Post by gogolen »

kcaton wrote:
imrahil327 wrote:
gogolen wrote:We are going to rent a tent and hold it in my backyard. Its true Ironman Star Wars- can you hold up under the harsh winter conditions? We know Brian Herold can't.


Nah, just goofing around(although that would be pretty cool).
You may be joking, but there was some legitimate interest in a Star Wars ccg camping trip when we discussed it this weekend. It may very well happen in the next year.
I LOVE CAMPING. Do it on the east coast so I can come! I'll design some camping-themed star wars events.

Alright, but I'm not being an Ewok...


Image

PC Store Manager
Kevbozzz wrote:I agree 100% with Gogolen's responses.
Now streaming games on Youtube & Twitch- please subscribe to my channels- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjqwgj ... Xu5T9vp4AQ
Twitch- https://www.twitch.tv/gogolen

NEW & RETURNING PLAYER ARTICLES- https://forum.starwarsccg.org/viewt ... 32&t=50486

User avatar
mr007agent
Member
Posts: 6881
Joined: October 30th, 2002, 1:43 pm
Location: South Houston, TX
Contact:

Re: How big is the trophy?

Post by mr007agent »

If you went camping in the woods with another dude, and you woke up in the morning with your pants around your legs and Vaseline on your *, would you tell anyone?
Michael Richards
Rogue 84
PC Volunteer
Shadow 43 - Dantooine Flight Leader
http://omega.uta.edu/~mhr7680/dantooineswccg.html
-007-
ImageImage

User avatar
kcaton
LS Region: Coruscant
LS Region: Coruscant
Posts: 753
Joined: January 3rd, 2008, 12:18 am
Location: Norristown, PA
Contact:

Re: How big is the trophy?

Post by kcaton »

gogolen wrote:
kcaton wrote:
imrahil327 wrote:
gogolen wrote:We are going to rent a tent and hold it in my backyard. Its true Ironman Star Wars- can you hold up under the harsh winter conditions? We know Brian Herold can't.


Nah, just goofing around(although that would be pretty cool).
You may be joking, but there was some legitimate interest in a Star Wars ccg camping trip when we discussed it this weekend. It may very well happen in the next year.
I LOVE CAMPING. Do it on the east coast so I can come! I'll design some camping-themed star wars events.

Alright, but I'm not being an Ewok...
Yub yub!!!!

Meto
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold
Posts: 4750
Joined: August 21st, 2003, 2:57 am
Location: Seattle
Contact:

Re: How big is the trophy?

Post by Meto »

mr007agent wrote:If you went camping in the woods with another dude, and you woke up in the morning with your pants around your legs and Vaseline on your *, would you tell anyone?
Same question, but if you didn't go camping with another dude.
"I was blackout drunk and shot Hunter."

gogolen
LS Region: Coruscant
LS Region: Coruscant
Posts: 11454
Joined: May 2nd, 2005, 3:52 pm
Location: Somerdale, nj
Holotable username: gogolen
GEMP Username: gogolen

Re: How big is the trophy?

Post by gogolen »

mr007agent wrote:If you went camping in the woods with another dude, and you woke up in the morning with your pants around your legs and Vaseline on your *, would you tell anyone?

Clint Hays walked around Origins back in 2000 just randomly asking people this...funny stuff.
Image

PC Store Manager
Kevbozzz wrote:I agree 100% with Gogolen's responses.
Now streaming games on Youtube & Twitch- please subscribe to my channels- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjqwgj ... Xu5T9vp4AQ
Twitch- https://www.twitch.tv/gogolen

NEW & RETURNING PLAYER ARTICLES- https://forum.starwarsccg.org/viewt ... 32&t=50486

User avatar
JediJer
Administrator
Posts: 26017
Joined: December 3rd, 2002, 1:42 am
Location: Utah

Re: How big is the trophy?

Post by JediJer »

TacoBill wrote:
puck71 wrote:
Remaker wrote:i hope its in philly this year... shorter drive ftw
You know it was in Philly last year, right?
Nah, it was in New Brunswick last year, about an extra hour+ drive.
Actually, it was in Philly last year (April 2010). This year (January 2011) it was in New Brunswick. :P

Post Reply

Return to “Philadelphia Epic Con - October 1-2”