Days Inn Bloomington West
7851 Normandale Blvd
Bloomington, MN
Steviegets112
Booster Box
Booster Box

Congratulations

Post by Steviegets112 »

Congratulations to team socal for winning another meaningless local tournament that KTOD decided not to attend. Id say you minesoooooootans put forth a valient effort but who are we kidding.

darkjediknight11
Communications Advocate
GEMP Username: djk11

Re: Congratulations

Post by darkjediknight11 »

Steviegets112 wrote:Congratulations to team socal for winning another meaningless local tournament that KTOD decided not to attend. Id say you minesoooooootans put forth a valient effort but who are we kidding.

deadbody
Lead Moderator

Post by deadbody »

For a tournament you decided you were too special to attend you sure do like talking smack about it. Ever think that maybe more people playing tournaments is a good thing? Maybe acting like a douche online was not the best thing for the community?
Terron wrote:Does some RPG book list the Rockwell hardness of AT-AT ankles? Can't we settle this like real virgins?
Image Image

Like good beer? http://www.surlybrewing.com

cooleo1c
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by cooleo1c »

deadbody wrote:For a tournament you decided you were too special to attend you sure do like talking smack about it. Ever think that maybe more people playing tournaments is a good thing? Maybe acting like a douche online was not the best thing for the community?
It could be worse, he could be from Jersey
Thanks!

Halfwingseen
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by Halfwingseen »

cooleo1c wrote:
deadbody wrote:For a tournament you decided you were too special to attend you sure do like talking smack about it. Ever think that maybe more people playing tournaments is a good thing? Maybe acting like a douche online was not the best thing for the community?
or he could be a player who wins events without having the first place handed to him by much better players.
Hunter wrote: I think you're right.

deadbody
Lead Moderator

Post by deadbody »

Halfwingseen wrote:
cooleo1c wrote:
or he could be a player who wins events without having the first place handed to him by much better players.

IIRC he is not actually from Jersey.
Terron wrote:Does some RPG book list the Rockwell hardness of AT-AT ankles? Can't we settle this like real virgins?
Image Image

Like good beer? http://www.surlybrewing.com

Steviegets112
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by Steviegets112 »

Haha I never said more people playing tournaments is a bad thing. I was just congratulating another team on their accomplishment, don't hate my because I can predict the future. If my posts on this forum affect the community in ANY impact whatsoever, aside from adding a little entertainment, then you are all a bunch of PMSing * and this game is in serious trouble.

cooleo1c
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by cooleo1c »

Steviegets112 wrote:

Haha I never said more people playing tournaments is a bad thing. I was just congratulating another team on their accomplishment, don't hate my because I can predict the future. If my posts on this forum affect the community in ANY impact whatsoever, aside from adding a little entertainment, then you are all a bunch of PMSing * and this game is in serious trouble.

mikefrench
Top Cards
Top Cards

Post by mikefrench »

i'm not sure if cooleo was posting a picture of himself, or a picture of baroni, or a picture of someone from jersey shore.
The Honky Tonk Man wrote:If you want to post trash takes, at least go the Mike French route and come off as being somewhat reasonable.

Jeeps

Post by Jeeps »

He's posting a picture of "class"
Peter Jacobson

PLO KOON!

Midnight
Sealed Deck
Sealed Deck

Post by Midnight »

Steviegets112 wrote:

People - he doesn't know how to talk to adults as an adult... he can break himself out of his mold from picking up immature 7th grade girls with the verbage and arrogance that comprises his mind of miniscule capacity. He's just taking a few years longer than most adults... cut the D some slack...
Mitch Nieland
Rosemount OG

Harpster
Booster Box
Booster Box
Holotable username: Harpster
GEMP Username: Sharpy

Post by Harpster »

Go team!! Wish I could have went

The Honky Tonk Man

Post by The Honky Tonk Man »

Steviegets112 wrote:Congratulations to team socal for winning another meaningless local tournament that KTOD decided not to attend. Id say you minesoooooootans put forth a valient effort but who are we kidding.
Don't doubt Baroni ever again.

allstarz97
World Champion
World Champion

Post by allstarz97 »

Yeah these threads get tiring...Steve sees some fun it but after the 39873497 time it's just brutal to read. KToD needs good karma so we can win atl.

quesosauce37
LS Region: Tatooine
LS Region: Tatooine
GEMP Username: quesosauce

Post by quesosauce37 »

i just love coming home from work after a long day, anxiously waiting to see who won, coming here and seeing a snide ass post from baroni
Jerry H

Image Image

Steviegets112
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by Steviegets112 »

When you're right.....you're right

agnos

Post by agnos »

quesosauce37 wrote:i just love coming home from work after a long day, anxiously waiting to see who won, coming here and seeing a snide ass post from baroni
The event had kids in it Queso... no one won. They were all winners.

Steviegets112
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by Steviegets112 »

Hahaha that's the kind of outlook you get after consistently coming in 9th place

spideyguy0

Post by spideyguy0 »

You plan on coming to your own state's local (state championship) in a couple weeks?
Casey A. - New York, NY
Image Image

Steviegets112
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by Steviegets112 »

spideyguy0 wrote:
You plan on coming to your own state's local (state championship) in a couple weeks?

thats the plan.

Return to “US Nationals - June 8-10”