Werewolf 2020

Remaker
Member
Posts: 1890
Joined: March 28th, 2008, 6:39 pm
Location: pittsburgh

Re: Werewolf 2020

Post by Remaker »

im withdrawing my commitment to this


Image
darkjediknight11 wrote:remaker's probably right...

User avatar
Gergall
Member
Posts: 19746
Joined: December 9th, 2002, 1:14 am
Location: Long Island, NY
Contact:

Re: Werewolf 2020

Post by Gergall »

Remaker wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 5:56 pm
im withdrawing my commitment to this
Are you sure? We'd really only need you for the first 48 hours ;)
Greg Zinn

Image

Batmouse
LS Region: Alderaan
LS Region: Alderaan
Posts: 4715
Joined: June 26th, 2009, 6:33 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Werewolf 2020

Post by Batmouse »

Gergall wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 7:56 pm
Remaker wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 5:56 pm
im withdrawing my commitment to this
Are you sure? We'd really only need you for the first 48 hours ;)
:rimshot :rimshot :popcrn:
Proud owner of the alderaan regional trophy of 2009!
Proud WINNER of the Alderaan regional trophy 2017!
The Sheriff of Gemp
quesosauce37 wrote: all hail batmouse the vigilante!
imrahil327 wrote:Awww, it's Batmouse's and my first agreement on a sports topic. Image
Image

Image

Remaker
Member
Posts: 1890
Joined: March 28th, 2008, 6:39 pm
Location: pittsburgh

Re: Werewolf 2020

Post by Remaker »

Batmouse wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 8:53 pm
Gergall wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 7:56 pm
Remaker wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 5:56 pm
im withdrawing my commitment to this
Are you sure? We'd really only need you for the first 48 hours ;)
:rimshot :rimshot :popcrn:
Didn't the two of you both die last game within the first day or 2 leaving me and john anderson left to win the game?
Image
darkjediknight11 wrote:remaker's probably right...

User avatar
Gergall
Member
Posts: 19746
Joined: December 9th, 2002, 1:14 am
Location: Long Island, NY
Contact:

Re: Werewolf 2020

Post by Gergall »

True. Which is why we could really use your expertise in this game.
Greg Zinn

Image

User avatar
Platypus
Member
Posts: 6795
Joined: June 27th, 2004, 11:25 pm
Location: Louisville, KY

Re: Werewolf 2020

Post by Platypus »

This needs a bump
Always: Image

BSG 13-6 AGOT 2-0 AH 1-0 I also played SWCCG :)

User avatar
quesosauce37
LS Region: Tatooine
LS Region: Tatooine
Posts: 13269
Joined: November 8th, 2007, 6:16 pm
Location: North Denver
GEMP Username: quesosauce

Re: Werewolf 2020

Post by quesosauce37 »

ha i knew id be back at work by the time if/when we started! and i was right!
Jerry H

Image Image

Batmouse
LS Region: Alderaan
LS Region: Alderaan
Posts: 4715
Joined: June 26th, 2009, 6:33 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Werewolf 2020

Post by Batmouse »

Remaker wrote:
April 25th, 2020, 1:06 pm
Batmouse wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 8:53 pm
Gergall wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 7:56 pm
Remaker wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 5:56 pm
im withdrawing my commitment to this
Are you sure? We'd really only need you for the first 48 hours ;)
:rimshot :rimshot :popcrn:
Didn't the two of you both die last game within the first day or 2 leaving me and john anderson left to win the game?
That was during my obvious wolf run of like 6 scum rolls in a row.
Proud owner of the alderaan regional trophy of 2009!
Proud WINNER of the Alderaan regional trophy 2017!
The Sheriff of Gemp
quesosauce37 wrote: all hail batmouse the vigilante!
imrahil327 wrote:Awww, it's Batmouse's and my first agreement on a sports topic. Image
Image

Image

Post Reply

Return to “Forum games”