The Last Jedi Mafia GAME OVER - SCUM WINS

Advocate
Advocate
GEMP Username: advocate

Re: The Last Jedi Mafia GAME thread - Day 3 ends 9/6 @ 4pm est

Post by Advocate »

puck71 wrote:
JediJer wrote:Really convenient for all y'all (TB, Remaker, puck) to show up just after the deadline but couldn't be bothered to show up 20-30 minutes before the deadline to help contribute.
The night deadline? I was around but didn't have anything to say at that point. I thought the ideas floating around were good, but as it turns out maybe not. Looking back now I should have made some kind of post, but I guess how we just need to move forward.

First off how do we handle 3 nooses?
10 steps ahead of you :)

@swccg - Twitter
@swccg - Instagram
swccgpc - Twitch

JediJer
Administrator

Post by JediJer »

Taco isn't a priority. I need to go back and look at some voting shifts, but we definitely need to pressure puck and remaker today. If we can crack this open, then we fill all three nooses.

I think that we need to do a 4/4/3 vote lock. We should figure out who the best candidates are, and if we can't get a decision on who to put in all three, we need to consider no lynch for one, possibly two nooses.

rhendon

Post by rhendon »

Advocate wrote:So we are at 7-3-1?
Or 8-2-1.

Problem with the coordinating locks is we don't have enough to control all 3 nooses. Plus we'd have to find a townie we trust and I don't trust a damn one of you at this point. We'd also have to figure out who to put in them.

I want everyone to post who they want in the nooses (neese?) and 1 backup and we'll do our best to figure this out. Anyone who doesn't participate will be thrown in the noose.

Also did Remaker make a post last night? If he doesn't this day phase, he is mod-killed. So if we get to end of phase and he hasn't said anything, he needs to fill a noose just to make sure we don't loose another townie after the votes.
Hunter wrote:
April 8th, 2020, 5:19 am
I agree with rhendon that Joe is Scum.

puck71
GEMP Username: puck71

Post by puck71 »

Advocate wrote:
puck71 wrote:
JediJer wrote:Really convenient for all y'all (TB, Remaker, puck) to show up just after the deadline but couldn't be bothered to show up 20-30 minutes before the deadline to help contribute.
The night deadline? I was around but didn't have anything to say at that point. I thought the ideas floating around were good, but as it turns out maybe not. Looking back now I should have made some kind of post, but I guess how we just need to move forward.

First off how do we handle 3 nooses?
10 steps ahead of you :)
Crap yeah I can't keep up on my phone
John Anderson
Proofing, Tournament Committee, GEMP Team

rhendon

Post by rhendon »

JediJer wrote:Taco isn't a priority. I need to go back and look at some voting shifts, but we definitely need to pressure puck and remaker today. If we can crack this open, then we fill all three nooses.

I think that we need to do a 4/4/3 vote lock. We should figure out who the best candidates are, and if we can't get a decision on who to put in all three, we need to consider no lynch for one, possibly two nooses.
Oooh I like the no lynch option.

Cam - please lock your vote no lynch!
Hunter wrote:

TacoBill

Post by TacoBill »

rhendon wrote:
Or 8-2-1.

Problem with the coordinating locks is we don't have enough to control all 3 nooses. Plus we'd have to find a townie we trust and I don't trust a damn one of you at this point. We'd also have to figure out who to put in them.

I want everyone to post who they want in the nooses (neese?) and 1 backup and we'll do our best to figure this out. Anyone who doesn't participate will be thrown in the noose.

Also did Remaker make a post last night? If he doesn't this day phase, he is mod-killed. So if we get to end of phase and he hasn't said anything, he needs to fill a noose just to make sure we don't loose another townie after the votes.
He's way ahead of you. I think this was his post:

Bill Kafer
Cam Solusar wrote:What TacoBill proposes is ideal IMO.
Corran wrote:Honestly, Tacobill should just be the boss of SWCCG.

rhendon

Post by rhendon »

Your right. I missed it.
Hunter wrote:

rhendon

Post by rhendon »

Sigh. You're right.
Hunter wrote:

caldred

Post by caldred »

my head hurts right now trying to figure if Apollyon is telling the truth. Assuming he is Cam and TacoBill should fill two of the noose slots, and probably no lynch as the 3rd. We need to slow this game down a little.

Cam Solusar

Re: The Last Jedi Mafia RULES and SIGNUP thread

Post by Cam Solusar »

rhendon wrote:Cam has attacked town twice as Rey. I'd say both were terrible calls on his part. I'd say Cam should fill a noose today. Entirely possible traitor-Rey. I just don't believe he didn't read town on ARS to not shoot him.
Keep in mind too that I posted very early on that I would be very surprised that ARS, Wise, and djk11 are all green. Count me very surprised. There's 0% chance that I post that if I'm a traitor. I would have a nice spread that includes a scum name to give me a *little bit* of Town cred.
Camden Y, Southern California
BrenDerlin wrote:These movies aren't called Star Battles, yo.

Advocate
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

So it seems that the active players are all getting killed (ARS, Hunter, Keith, Wise) so odds are I am taking a big ass risk here and will most likely get killed at night. So I am just going for it.
@swccg - Twitter
@swccg - Instagram
swccgpc - Twitch

caldred

Post by caldred »

Taco isn’t a priority at all, but right now I don’t think we have enough info to put lots of people in nooses. He’s a little bit like having an extra noose slot.

rhendon

Re: The Last Jedi Mafia RULES and SIGNUP thread

Post by rhendon »

Cam Solusar wrote:
rhendon wrote:Cam has attacked town twice as Rey. I'd say both were terrible calls on his part. I'd say Cam should fill a noose today. Entirely possible traitor-Rey. I just don't believe he didn't read town on ARS to not shoot him.
Keep in mind too that I posted very early on that I would be very surprised that ARS, Wise, and djk11 are all green. Count me very surprised. There's 0% chance that I post that if I'm a traitor. I would have a nice spread that includes a scum name to give me a *little bit* of Town cred.
I thought there was a "0% chance" someone thought ARS was scum. I thought there was a "0% chance" people thought Hunter/Gergall were on same team. I thought there was a "0% chance" of a lot of things this game. "0% chances" are no longer off the table.
Hunter wrote:

rhendon

Post by rhendon »

caldred wrote:Taco isn’t a priority at all, but right now I don’t think we have enough info to put lots of people in nooses. He’s a little bit like having an extra noose slot.
If Taco is the SK, and I have no reason to believe he isn't, then he has to go today. Its probably the only way to get the 2 or 3 scum members to cooperate with the plan of the town not losing. If we all lose 1 person today, then I think we are ok.

Also, the SK is really pissing me off shooting into town.
Hunter wrote:

Advocate
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

rhendon wrote:
Or 8-2-1.

What would we need to control the nooses?
@swccg - Twitter
@swccg - Instagram
swccgpc - Twitch

Advocate
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

rhendon wrote:
JediJer wrote:Taco isn't a priority. I need to go back and look at some voting shifts, but we definitely need to pressure puck and remaker today. If we can crack this open, then we fill all three nooses.

Oooh I like the no lynch option.

Cam - please lock your vote no lynch!
Whoa. I think we can get all 3 tonight.
@swccg - Twitter
@swccg - Instagram
swccgpc - Twitch

rhendon

Post by rhendon »

Advocate wrote:
rhendon wrote:
Or 8-2-1.

What would we need to control the nooses?
Everyone needs to post their 3 lynch targets and 1 backup. Until that happens we can't control the neese.
Hunter wrote:

JediJer
Administrator

Post by JediJer »

rhendon wrote:I want everyone to post who they want in the nooses (neese?) and 1 backup and we'll do our best to figure this out. Anyone who doesn't participate will be thrown in the noose.
puck
caldred
no lynch

backup would probably be tacobill

Of course, now I'm worried that rhendon, tapes, and Advocate are all scum and leading us by our noses.

JediJer
Administrator

Post by JediJer »

rhendon wrote:Until that happens we can't control the neese.
I think it's just noose. Like moose.

rhendon

Post by rhendon »

JediJer wrote:
rhendon wrote:Until that happens we can't control the neese.
I think it's just noose. Like moose.
I have a Texas public education so I say meese.
Hunter wrote:

Return to “Forum games”