Time Is The Fire In Which We Burn

New Brunswick, NJ
Cam Solusar

Re: Time Is The Fire In Which We Burn

Post by Cam Solusar »

Kevbozzz wrote:
WiseMarsellus wrote:
BrenDerlin wrote:
Kevbozzz wrote:Hitting someone with a bag of rocks in a swccg tournament is IRRELEVANT, because they are JUST as likely to have a bag of paper. And if you bring a bag of paper, they are JUST as likely to have a bag of scissors. Any attempt to beat a late player to death relies on BLIND LUCK and RANDOM CIRCUMSTANCES, because there are TOO MANY blunt objects to choose from. As I said in the first sentence of this post,
Kevbozzz wrote:Hitting someone with a bag of rocks in a swccg tournament is IRRELEVANT, because they are JUST as likely to have a bag of paper.
Drawing Boba Fett's picture on the rocks doesn't make the pointless beating any more entertaining. You CANNOT dispute these facts, because I am using CAPITAL LETTERS to emphasize my points.
Do we have a post of the year, already?
i decree this post of the year so far

let's see if it lasts
Do I win?!?!?
You always win MY post of the year contest.

Camden Y, Southern California
BrenDerlin wrote:These movies aren't called Star Battles, yo.

Advocate
Advocate
GEMP Username: advocate

Post by Advocate »

That reminds me. I need a new shirt.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
@swccg - Twitter
@swccg - Instagram
swccgpc - Twitch

WiseMarsellus

Post by WiseMarsellus »

Kevbozzz wrote:
WiseMarsellus wrote:
BrenDerlin wrote:
Kevbozzz wrote:Hitting someone with a bag of rocks in a swccg tournament is IRRELEVANT, because they are JUST as likely to have a bag of paper. And if you bring a bag of paper, they are JUST as likely to have a bag of scissors. Any attempt to beat a late player to death relies on BLIND LUCK and RANDOM CIRCUMSTANCES, because there are TOO MANY blunt objects to choose from. As I said in the first sentence of this post,
Kevbozzz wrote:Hitting someone with a bag of rocks in a swccg tournament is IRRELEVANT, because they are JUST as likely to have a bag of paper.
Drawing Boba Fett's picture on the rocks doesn't make the pointless beating any more entertaining. You CANNOT dispute these facts, because I am using CAPITAL LETTERS to emphasize my points.
Do we have a post of the year, already?
i decree this post of the year so far

let's see if it lasts
Do I win?!?!?
yes
tom kelly
Image Image Image Image
check out my youtube page for swccg video content, and my twitch for swccg live streams!

Return to “2013 Match Play Championship - Jan 24-27”