Flight Information

Fox and Hound
12802 Gulf Freeway, 2nd Floor
Houston, TX 77034
Airdog2003

Re: Flight Information

Post by Airdog2003 »

I am looking at booking airfare. The most cost effective flight I've found from SEA into IAH is $240. It gets in on Thursday night around 1030p. Is there any chance I can stay with one of the Texans that night (not sure if people are taking Friday off or planning to work that day...if its the later, I'm sure I can find something to do)? OR is there anyone else getting in Thursday who wants to split a hotel room? If not, I can book a different flight that gets in on Friday at 7p (which means I'd have to miss the team event).

Kevbozzz wrote: And he rose out of the ashes of scrubdom, like a mighty Phoenix.
Aaron Nelson
Star Wars is fun!
Props to my Lakers - 2009 & 2010 World Champions...suck it Boston!

Image Image

aeneas23
LS Region: Dantooine
LS Region: Dantooine

Post by aeneas23 »

Airdog2003 wrote:I am looking at booking airfare. The most cost effective flight I've found from SEA into IAH is $240. It gets in on Thursday night around 1030p. Is there any chance I can stay with one of the Texans that night (not sure if people are taking Friday off or planning to work that day...if its the later, I'm sure I can find something to do)? OR is there anyone else getting in Thursday who wants to split a hotel room? If not, I can book a different flight that gets in on Friday at 7p (which means I'd have to miss the team event).
Aaron. I can accommodate you if you like.

I live up by IAH and 10:30pm will be fine.

I do not yet know whether I can skip work completely on Friday or not, but I'm sure we could work out the details.

Nick

dashmudtz

Post by dashmudtz »

Should be arriving at 10:05 HOU. Anyone else getting in early?
kryptofis wrote:Ghh g:o:o:o:cry::P:cry::o8-):o:o:o:roll::cry::o:o:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::P:P:roll::cry::cry::cry::roll:[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]:roll::roll::x[URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL]:x[URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL]yyy r y

C g y
Hux
G. Giuuuh[/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

mrfrommars
DS Region: Yavin 4
DS Region: Yavin 4

Post by mrfrommars »

I couldn't get off Friday. So my flight doesn't land until midnight at Hobby. Any chance of getting a ride at that time?

Hari Seldon
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by Hari Seldon »

God dammit I would love to come to Texas Mini Worlds but flights are still around $400 so I am out unless they fall precipitously in the near future.
allstarz97 wrote:...and thematically, as everyone is referencing on this thread, why are people not mentioning the part where mace windu is crying like a little *, gets his hand cut off and then gets thrown out a window?

mr007agent

Post by mr007agent »

Great deal coming from Newark for 275 on Southwest.
Michael Richards
Rogue 84
PC Volunteer
Shadow 43 - Dantooine Flight Leader
http://omega.uta.edu/~mhr7680/dantooineswccg.html
-007-
ImageImage

rhendon

Post by rhendon »

mrfrommars wrote:I couldn't get off Friday. So my flight doesn't land until midnight at Hobby. Any chance of getting a ride at that time?
Hobby is Mike if he hasn't gotten a hold of you yet.

puck71
GEMP Username: puck71

Post by puck71 »

I imagine someone will be able to hook you up Barry.
John Anderson
Proofing, Tournament Committee, GEMP Team

Steviegets112
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by Steviegets112 »

looking at flights, looks like regardless of whether I come in on thursday or friday my flight would get in at 6:15 in the morning. Leaving Sunday night at 9:15

jcb213
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by jcb213 »

Steviegets112 wrote:looking at flights, looks like regardless of whether I come in on thursday or friday my flight would get in at 6:15 in the morning. Leaving Sunday night at 9:15
Are you flying into IAH (Bush) or HOU (Hobby)?

Those times should be ok on Friday and Sunday, but 6:15AM on Thursday might be rough (Mike, Nick, and I will all be working on Thursday so I'm not sure if anyone could pick you up in the morning). Plus you'd have to find something to do to keep yourself entertained all day Thursday. I'm planning to take Friday off to help with rides and stuff to do during the day, but I'm not sure about Mike and Nick.
James Barnes

Steviegets112
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by Steviegets112 »

looks like IAH.

Friday would probably make more sense anyways. Once I get my life figured out I will let you guys know if I can make it.

jcb213
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by jcb213 »

Steviegets112 wrote:looks like IAH.

Friday would probably make more sense anyways. Once I get my life figured out I will let you guys know if I can make it.
I can pick you up at any time that Friday, so if you are able to make it just let me know and I've got you covered.
James Barnes

rhendon

Post by rhendon »

If you do, I'll see if I can take off Friday and throw down some sealed, or drafts against ya for cash. MTG or Wars.

Steviegets112
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by Steviegets112 »

rhendon wrote:

If you do, I'll see if I can take off Friday and throw down some sealed, or drafts against ya for cash. MTG or Wars.
I don't know who you are but why do I feel like I am getting hustled here

rhendon

Post by rhendon »

Steviegets112 wrote:
rhendon wrote:

I don't know who you are but why do I feel like I am getting hustled here
You briefly met me at worlds 2 years ago when you were talking about getting some MTG drafts going possibly. If I had gone to the MPC, I'd have played you there but didn't go.

Figured I'd throw it out there for you if you made it here early on Friday.

mr007agent

Post by mr007agent »

Please look into flights flying into Hobby, especially if your airport has Southwest or US Airways.
Michael Richards
Rogue 84
PC Volunteer
-007-
ImageImage

mr007agent

Post by mr007agent »

Amazing deal from Pittsburgh to Houston:
http://travel.southwest.com/specialoffe ... =122820803

You guys should come!
Michael Richards
Rogue 84
PC Volunteer
-007-
ImageImage

Steviegets112
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by Steviegets112 »

Flight
FRIDAY, APRIL 19, 2013 TIME FLIGHT
Las Vegas, NV 1:29 AM 298
Houston, TX - Intercontinental 6:15 AM

Steviegets112
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by Steviegets112 »

My departing flight is at 915 sunday. Will this be a problem in terms of rides etc? Also why is day 2 starting at 11? Any way we can make that 10 just for travel convenience?

Thanks for the help

jcb213
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by jcb213 »

We've always had day 2 run from 11AM to 7PM without any issues (day 2 games are timed at 1 hour 15 minutes), so 9:15pm Sunday should leave plenty of time to get you to the airport.
James Barnes

Return to “Texas Mini Worlds - April 19-21”