Fox and Hound
12802 Gulf Freeway, 2nd Floor
Houston, TX 77034
Steviegets112
Booster Box
Booster Box

Prizes

Post by Steviegets112 »

Do we have any idea what the prize support is going to be looking like for the main event? At this point I imagine you have a pretty good idea of the number of players. Is the PC kicking anything in? I must say those framed sheets from the MPC were a pretty good idea.

Steviegets112
Booster Box
Booster Box

Re: Prizes

Post by Steviegets112 »

Is this for real? Not a single member of the PC can respond to this or from one of the Texans running the event?

mr007agent

Post by mr007agent »

Steviegets112 wrote:Do we have any idea what the prize support is going to be looking like for the main event? At this point I imagine you have a pretty good idea of the number of players. Is the PC kicking anything in? I must say those framed sheets from the MPC were a pretty good idea.
There are no fees for using the space so the prize support is simply the number of players times $35. That will be broken up to the top 8. Most likely bottom 4 will get $50 each or something like that. Other than that, I don't have anything else to give. We can do a v-card? Is the PC kicking any money in? IDK Scott is MIA. If we have some framed things the only person that could help with that would be Greg I would think. Last year we were going to do a t-shirt with your TMW virtual card on it. I can still do that. Not sure if it will match your grey hoodie, though.
Michael Richards
Rogue 84
PC Volunteer
Shadow 43 - Dantooine Flight Leader
http://omega.uta.edu/~mhr7680/dantooineswccg.html
-007-
ImageImage

Jeeps

Post by Jeeps »

I can send you a mason jar of a small child's tears...
Peter Jacobson

PLO KOON!

Steviegets112
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by Steviegets112 »

Jeeps wrote:I can send you a mason jar of a small child's tears...

Boy or Girl?

Return to “Texas Mini Worlds - April 19-21”