Fallen Jedi slip

Fox and Hound
12802 Gulf Freeway, 2nd Floor
Houston, TX 77034
dashmudtz

Fallen Jedi slip

Post by dashmudtz »

I don't know who ended up getting these, but if anyone that go one is willing to part with it, I really want to make a deal for it.

kryptofis wrote:Ghh g:o:o:o:cry::P:cry::o8-):o:o:o:roll::cry::o:o:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::P:P:roll::cry::cry::cry::roll:[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]:roll::roll::x[URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL]:x[URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL]yyy r y

C g y
Hux
G. Giuuuh[/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Hari Seldon
Booster Box
Booster Box

Re: Fallen Jedi slip

Post by Hari Seldon »

This is a foil slip I imagine? I wasn't at TMW, just curious.
allstarz97 wrote:...and thematically, as everyone is referencing on this thread, why are people not mentioning the part where mace windu is crying like a little *, gets his hand cut off and then gets thrown out a window?

dashmudtz

Post by dashmudtz »

Yep. Foil slip of the new AI
kryptofis wrote:Ghh g:o:o:o:cry::P:cry::o8-):o:o:o:roll::cry::o:o:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::P:P:roll::cry::cry::cry::roll:[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]:roll::roll::x[URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL]:x[URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL]yyy r y

C g y
Hux
G. Giuuuh[/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

rhendon

Post by rhendon »

Shaw had a bunch left over. If I had known, I'd have gotten you one before I left since I only took one of them the foil Juno.

Shaw - if you see this, I think I was supposed to get 2 of them. Can you give him one of them that I could have gotten?

dashmudtz

Post by dashmudtz »

I got one. But I really want two( I hate having 2 of a card in a deck with different pictures/border)

C g y
Hux

rhendon

Post by rhendon »

No issue to me. I wasn't sure if he still had one or not and since I didn't really care (neither did Baroni) about them, he may have taken them back. So if he still has it, and I was supposed to get a 2nd, then you can still have it.

dashmudtz

Post by dashmudtz »

I didn even know there were jangos. Those would have been sweet

C g y
Hux

The Smoking Gungan
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by The Smoking Gungan »

fallen... slip... okay i get it. nice

dashmudtz

Post by dashmudtz »

The Smoking Gungan wrote:fallen... slip... okay i get it. nice
Well played, sir.

C g y
Hux

Return to “Texas Mini Worlds - April 19-21”