Alliances

New Brunswick, NJ
User avatar
3MW0J8
Member
Posts: 4260
Joined: January 29th, 2003, 8:54 pm
Location: I said I have the most 2nd places

Re: Alliances

Post by 3MW0J8 »

Actually I think Kevbozzz beat me in the finals that year. Idk if KToD was even there. That was the year of Herold's CPI. Agnos and I shared a king-size bed that tourney lol. Cuz I was living in the Carolinas then. Last time I saw agnos was at "*"inentals in Atl where he showed up for the lulz I guess, didn't play. I axed him "agnos why u no play" and he said, "Not a fan of the format." LOL


Brad Eier wrote:build better decks, play better cards, etc.
Advocate wrote:I would reply, but the site is down.
didn't choose the thug life..
Spoiler
Show
the thug life chose me

ImageImage

User avatar
quickdraw3457
Multimedia and Special Projects Advocate
Posts: 26182
Joined: September 3rd, 2003, 5:10 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
GEMP Username: quickdraw

Re: Alliances

Post by quickdraw3457 »

Team Pittsburgh:
Reid Smith
Justin Carulli
Matt Carulli
Michael Tomashewski
Pat Johnson
Josh Mack
Matt Spear

If John Veasey could be put as a "secondary" team member that would be helpful as well. Not as important to split us from him though, as we haven't had as many conversations.

Clayton Atkin
Enhanced Product
Enhanced Product
Posts: 730
Joined: November 14th, 2003, 2:46 pm
Location: Modesto, California

Re: Alliances

Post by Clayton Atkin »

Kevbozzz wrote:
Clayton Atkin wrote:Team Cana-fornia

Cole
MHT
Shannon
TheDohMan
They hate the name I came up with. So if everyone could refer to us as Team Shanada that would annoy 75% of the team and absolutely delight the remaining 25%.

I think we're going with The Claynadians
DVD ROTS wrote:EPP Drunk Kyle with 1/3-full Bottle of Vodka leads one to draw certain conclusions, though.

User avatar
spideyguy0
Member
Posts: 7585
Joined: January 1st, 2003, 1:57 pm
Location: New York, NY
Contact:

Re: Alliances

Post by spideyguy0 »

RossLittauer wrote:Ross Littauer
stephen cellucci
I'm joining this group as well
Casey A. - New York, NY
Image Image

RossLittauer
Booster Pack
Booster Pack
Posts: 59
Joined: August 5th, 2013, 8:44 pm

Re: Alliances

Post by RossLittauer »

Confirming the addition of Casey/Spideyguy to me and Stephen Cellucci's group.

NoLimit
Sealed Deck
Sealed Deck
Posts: 361
Joined: April 15th, 2013, 10:48 am

Re: Alliances

Post by NoLimit »

RossLittauer wrote:Confirming the addition of Casey/Spideyguy to me and Stephen Cellucci's group.
Confirming confirmation tho

The Franchise
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold
Posts: 12678
Joined: January 26th, 2005, 9:20 pm
Location: Akron

Re: Alliances

Post by The Franchise »

confirming that team shanada is what it should be called

Harpster
Booster Box
Booster Box
Posts: 1166
Joined: January 27th, 2007, 7:37 pm
Holotable username: Harpster
GEMP Username: Sharpy
Contact:

Re: Alliances

Post by Harpster »

Who gives a * about all these off topic discussions I want to see the god damn bracket!

Steviegets112
Booster Box
Booster Box
Posts: 1290
Joined: April 22nd, 2007, 10:13 pm

Re: Alliances

Post by Steviegets112 »

Harpster wrote:Who gives a * about all these off topic discussions I want to see the god damn bracket!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3taEuL4EHAg

User avatar
Cam Solusar
Member
Posts: 16871
Joined: November 23rd, 2002, 7:57 pm
Location: Sunny Southern California

Re: Alliances

Post by Cam Solusar »

Clayton Atkin wrote:
Kevbozzz wrote:
Clayton Atkin wrote:Team Cana-fornia

Cole
MHT
Shannon
TheDohMan
They hate the name I came up with. So if everyone could refer to us as Team Shanada that would annoy 75% of the team and absolutely delight the remaining 25%.

I think we're going with The Claynadians
"A Double-Double Poutine-Style."
Camden Y, Southern California
BrenDerlin wrote:These movies aren't called Star Battles, yo.

gogolen
LS Region: Coruscant
LS Region: Coruscant
Posts: 11430
Joined: May 2nd, 2005, 3:52 pm
Location: Somerdale, nj
Holotable username: gogolen
GEMP Username: gogolen

Re: Alliances

Post by gogolen »

Harpster wrote:Who gives a * about all these off topic discussions I want to see the god damn bracket!
Get 3 more people to sign up and your wait will be much shorter
Image

PC Store Manager
Kevbozzz wrote:I agree 100% with Gogolen's responses.
Now streaming games on Youtube & Twitch- please subscribe to my channels- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjqwgj ... Xu5T9vp4AQ
Twitch- https://www.twitch.tv/gogolen

NEW & RETURNING PLAYER ARTICLES- https://forum.starwarsccg.org/viewt ... 32&t=50486

User avatar
imrahil327
Tournament Advocate
Posts: 31095
Joined: July 3rd, 2006, 3:51 am
Location: San Diego

Re: Alliances

Post by imrahil327 »

Cam Solusar wrote:
Clayton Atkin wrote:
Kevbozzz wrote:
Clayton Atkin wrote:Team Cana-fornia

Cole
MHT
Shannon
TheDohMan
They hate the name I came up with. So if everyone could refer to us as Team Shanada that would annoy 75% of the team and absolutely delight the remaining 25%.

I think we're going with The Claynadians
"A Double-Double Poutine-Style."
I would eat that.
Image
Hunter wrote:Sebulba's W-L record is like...Always and 1. Tebow's is nowhere near that percentage.
allstarz97, about M:TG wrote:I feel like Michael Jordan playing baseball.

User avatar
puck71
Member
Posts: 12897
Joined: February 17th, 2008, 8:59 pm
Location: St. Paul, MN
GEMP Username: puck71

Re: Alliances

Post by puck71 »

mr007agent wrote:My team is:

Matt Lush
Thomas Whaley
James Barnes
it's actually mike richards, brian herold, john anderson
John Anderson
Proofing, Tournament Committee, GEMP Team

gogolen
LS Region: Coruscant
LS Region: Coruscant
Posts: 11430
Joined: May 2nd, 2005, 3:52 pm
Location: Somerdale, nj
Holotable username: gogolen
GEMP Username: gogolen

Re: Alliances

Post by gogolen »

any more teams? I think most people are accounted for, but last minute check
Image

PC Store Manager
Kevbozzz wrote:I agree 100% with Gogolen's responses.
Now streaming games on Youtube & Twitch- please subscribe to my channels- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjqwgj ... Xu5T9vp4AQ
Twitch- https://www.twitch.tv/gogolen

NEW & RETURNING PLAYER ARTICLES- https://forum.starwarsccg.org/viewt ... 32&t=50486

User avatar
KissMyWookiee
Member
Posts: 196
Joined: December 30th, 2002, 10:29 am
Location: Long Island, NY
Contact:

Re: Alliances

Post by KissMyWookiee »

team LI

Greg Zinn
Nick Amato
Alex Warshow
Wayne Cullen
Wayne "KissMyWookiee" Cullen
Member of LI Crew

gogolen
LS Region: Coruscant
LS Region: Coruscant
Posts: 11430
Joined: May 2nd, 2005, 3:52 pm
Location: Somerdale, nj
Holotable username: gogolen
GEMP Username: gogolen

Re: Alliances

Post by gogolen »

KissMyWookiee wrote:team LI

Greg Zinn
Nick Amato
Alex Warshow
Wayne Cullen

Thanks- I know you guys though :-D . Next year you have to dig up Tony G to come play.
Image

PC Store Manager
Kevbozzz wrote:I agree 100% with Gogolen's responses.
Now streaming games on Youtube & Twitch- please subscribe to my channels- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjqwgj ... Xu5T9vp4AQ
Twitch- https://www.twitch.tv/gogolen

NEW & RETURNING PLAYER ARTICLES- https://forum.starwarsccg.org/viewt ... 32&t=50486

User avatar
KissMyWookiee
Member
Posts: 196
Joined: December 30th, 2002, 10:29 am
Location: Long Island, NY
Contact:

Re: Alliances

Post by KissMyWookiee »

Yeah, I tried. Guy needs to set his priorities better!
Wayne "KissMyWookiee" Cullen
Member of LI Crew

DVD ROTS
LS Region: Coruscant
LS Region: Coruscant
Posts: 1458
Joined: December 30th, 2004, 4:14 pm
Location: Stanford, CA/Northern NJ
Contact:

Re: Alliances

Post by DVD ROTS »

What you really need to do is dig up Wodicka to come play.
Kevbozzz wrote:When you're crushing Hyperdrive with BHBM, Booker doesn't come rappelling through your kitchen window demanding that you play real decks.

User avatar
KissMyWookiee
Member
Posts: 196
Joined: December 30th, 2002, 10:29 am
Location: Long Island, NY
Contact:

Re: Alliances

Post by KissMyWookiee »

He's, I believe, in Washington these days. Facebookd him when we all started playing SWCCG again. I'll tell him he's been mentioned and point him here :-D
Wayne "KissMyWookiee" Cullen
Member of LI Crew

DVD ROTS
LS Region: Coruscant
LS Region: Coruscant
Posts: 1458
Joined: December 30th, 2004, 4:14 pm
Location: Stanford, CA/Northern NJ
Contact:

Re: Alliances

Post by DVD ROTS »

I'm fairly sure I'm Facebook friends with him also, actually, but I rarely go on Facebook anymore.
Kevbozzz wrote:When you're crushing Hyperdrive with BHBM, Booker doesn't come rappelling through your kitchen window demanding that you play real decks.

Post Reply

Return to “2014 Match Play Championship - Jan 24-26”