Re: Snitches Get Stiches

Post by Pistone84 »

Who the * is ruback?

imrahil327
Tournament Advocate

Post by imrahil327 »

Pistone84 wrote:Who the * is ruback?
It's Ryback, not ruback. He is a local Southern California player.
Hunter wrote:Sebulba's W-L record is like...Always and 1. Tebow's is nowhere near that percentage.
allstarz97, about M:TG wrote:I feel like Michael Jordan playing baseball.

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise »

shannon teaming up with the canadiens, i guess we get to see if #2+ #4 is > #1 at this event

and you guys baroni is a cool dude he gave me and booker a bunch of craisins that one time

NoLimit
Sealed Deck
Sealed Deck

Post by NoLimit »

Steve,

1) We get it: you think it's a good insult to compare someone to a female.
2) The fake reply thread to yourself was pure genius.
3) You've succeeded in both cracking me up and keeping me hyped for this tournament. in fact you've been one of the bigger contributors to my enjoyment of tournaments since I started going to them when I was 13. Stah Wahs Cahhhds wouldn't be the same without you.
4) Wake me when you feel like taking your bravado to the poker table and we can play cards for real stakes!

3MW0J8

Post by 3MW0J8 »

oh *
Brad Eier wrote:build better decks, play better cards, etc.
Advocate wrote:I would reply, but the site is down.
didn't choose the thug life..
Spoiler
Show
the thug life chose me

ImageImage

Steviegets112
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by Steviegets112 »

NoLimit wrote:Steve,

3) You've succeeded in both cracking me up and keeping me hyped for this tournament. in fact you've been one of the bigger contributors to my enjoyment of tournaments since I started going to them when I was 13. Stah Wahs Cahhhds wouldn't be the same without you.
4) Wake me when you feel like taking your bravado to the poker table and we can play cards for real stakes!

Now THAT"S what I'm talking bout.

Kid always has been trying to get out of my shadow. Almost there pal

NoLimit
Sealed Deck
Sealed Deck

Post by NoLimit »

Steviegets112 wrote:

Lol. I've never been anywhere near good enough at this game to be in your shadow

Meto
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by Meto »

NoLimit wrote:
Steviegets112 wrote:

Lol. I've never been anywhere near good enough at this game to be in your shadow
It's alright, shadows don't have shadows.
"I was blackout drunk and shot Hunter."

punkbear
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by punkbear »

Steviegets112 wrote:
RybackStun wrote:
darkjediknight11 wrote:it's 99.5% fun * talk amongst friends
IDK man, it seems like Baroni likes to run his mouth beyond just these types of things. Were I a lesser new player, I'd definitely reconsider continuing to play this game.

And it isn't limited to Baroni, but the other guy that does it hasn't been on the boards in a while (thankfully).

I would hope that the event has an air of competition without the arrogance provided in this thread.
I don't think anyone who has actually ever attended a tournament with me has had a problem with me. I'm hilarious. Ask the Euro's they probably hated me before worlds because I talked a lot of * about Worlds 2013 Junior Series, but I think I spent more time shooting the * with Emil and Menzel than anyone else outside of my own camp. The one player you could possibly say I ever had a problem with (lets not count dinelle saying he was going to come after me with a gun) would be Reid and at least on my part it's just been all fun and games. I actually respect his game and the few times we have played it was rather pleasant.

worlds 2009. you were a class act dick-head. We played. Before the game you asked me to collude with you-winner wins by 35. I said na, no point, and its not fair to others. We were both on the 4-3 bubble and really had no chance of getting in b/c our differerential was too low. You proceeded to call me a string of names including most any expletive you can think of. It was real classy. The game next to us, which had two guys talking and having fun, went quiet b/c you were so loud and obnoxious.

I than beat you by about 30.

You stood up and walked away, Ryan French who was in the game next to us. Said "that was the greatest thing ever. After the way he treated you, to beat him like that." The person he was playing agreed (don't remember who it was, but he was a real skinny dude).

You then went to the lobby and proceeded to talk * about me and my scrub ass. Brian Fred told you to settle down and have fun, that its just a game and i'm a nice guy. You responded by telling Bfred to get a job.

You also had an issue with beatstick on that same day. So my opinion of you is based on my personal experience at an event where you really weren't much of a good guy.

you will proceed to answer this post by saying 'and you are' or 'who are you' b/c your level of clever doesn't really reach any deeper. go nuts, don't care.

So there is your proof of someone interacting with you at a tourney and not enjoying it...except when i beat you by 30 cards. All that said. Your * talk on the boards is great and well worth it. it is interesting and all in good fun. I'm sure you're a better dude than you were that day that I got to meet you, but it is what it is.

Also i am a career 1-0 against you. suck it.
Last edited by punkbear on January 15th, 2014, 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Do you take your hands and face off before you go to bed?

Jabba Shirt guy, sometimes (I found my Shawn Valdez shirt!!).

"Raul stole everyones U-3PO's"
put this in your sig if Raul stole all your U-3PO's

Pistone84

Post by Pistone84 »

Looks like * just got real.

punkbear
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by punkbear »

Pistone84 wrote:Looks like * just got real.
probably not. but he asked for evidence.
Do you take your hands and face off before you go to bed?

Jabba Shirt guy, sometimes (I found my Shawn Valdez shirt!!).

"Raul stole everyones U-3PO's"
put this in your sig if Raul stole all your U-3PO's

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise »

Accusations of differential collusion at worlds... Always interesting how similar allegations are framed differently based on who allegedly did them...

JarJarDrinks

Post by JarJarDrinks »

The Franchise wrote:Accusations of differential collusion at worlds... Always interesting how similar allegations are framed differently based on who allegedly did them...
what is this? a 15 year old girls facebook post? Say what you're saying.
dx_37 wrote:
October 2nd, 2019, 12:12 pm
I would be all for a reset if I get to be on the reset team
"Faith means making a virtue out of not thinking."
- Bill Maher

"How you play the game is important. But for me, it's about if you win or lose."
- Derek Jeter

imrahil327
Tournament Advocate

Post by imrahil327 »

JarJarDrinks wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Accusations of differential collusion at worlds... Always interesting how similar allegations are framed differently based on who allegedly did them...
what is this? a 15 year old girls facebook post? Say what you're saying.
I think he's saying +44. But I'm not sure. ;)
Hunter wrote:Sebulba's W-L record is like...Always and 1. Tebow's is nowhere near that percentage.
allstarz97, about M:TG wrote:I feel like Michael Jordan playing baseball.

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise »

Im saying ktod got a free pass on their collusion at worlds and im not sure why

JarJarDrinks

Post by JarJarDrinks »

The Franchise wrote:Im saying ktod got a free pass on their collusion at worlds and im not sure why
Are you talking about this incident from above or something else? Or do you mean conceding in match play?

And who didn't get a free pass on colluding @ worlds? No action was taken against u or booker from the +44 correct?
dx_37 wrote:
- Bill Maher

"How you play the game is important. But for me, it's about if you win or lose."
- Derek Jeter

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise »

In both cases, nothing shady actually happened, but both looked bad from the outside. But one was a non issue and the other had tons of people whining. I know us ohioans are not As cool as the ktod, but come on man

And yeah im talking about the match play this year

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise »

Its not a complaint just an observation about perceptions people have.

All my dealings with the ktod have been on the up and up, they are pretty swell guys. Baroni even teamed with me once when i cut booker off

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise »

Heres a question... The mpc is arguably harder than worlds... Will steves 3peat be the best swccg achievement ever?

JarJarDrinks

Post by JarJarDrinks »

The Franchise wrote:Heres a question... The mpc is arguably harder than worlds
WHy do you think this is? It's the complete opposite. The whole point of the MPC format is to make the path for top players as easy as possible to ensure the best matchups in the finals and later rounds.
dx_37 wrote:
- Bill Maher

- Derek Jeter

Return to “2014 Match Play Championship - Jan 24-26”