New Brunswick, NJ
Harpster
Booster Box
Booster Box
Holotable username: Harpster
GEMP Username: Sharpy

Well Theres a chance I might not make it

Post by Harpster »

Yeah I * up pretty badly folks, company exhibition basketball game and what do I do?? I choked out our delivery driver, in front of his kids and people I work for. Im pretty sure hes going to call the cops and thus typing this before they show up to my house;(

I will own up to what I did but I tried to tell him to quit talking *, he wouldnt listen and once That switch is flipped it cant be undone!

Im not perfect, not even close but I am ashamed of what I did .
Called my boss and told him what happened so he didnt hear it second hand.

I was really looking forward to this event but if I dont make it, well I wont have interenet sccess so I figured Id get a jump on things

Hope to see u guys soon

Steve

stevetotheizz0

Re: Well Theres a chance I might not make it

Post by stevetotheizz0 »

Drive to the airport now and get an early flight. While you still can leave the state.

mikefrench
Top Cards
Top Cards

Post by mikefrench »

oh god steve

i really hope this is some sort of mind game you're trying to play on your bracket
The Honky Tonk Man wrote:If you want to post trash takes, at least go the Mike French route and come off as being somewhat reasonable.

spideyguy0

Post by spideyguy0 »

The cops can't catch you if you're 3,000 miles away. Stephe has the right idea here.
Casey A. - New York, NY
Image Image

Aglets
Rules Advocate

Post by Aglets »

spideyguy0 wrote:The cops can't catch you if you're 3,000 miles away. Stephe has the right idea here.
Casey, aren't you supposed to give some kind of disclaimer if you're giving out legal advice?
Rian Johnson wrote: I would be worried if everybody across the board was like "Yea, that was a good movie." It's much more exciting to me when you get a group of people who are coming up to you.....really really excited about it. And then there are other people who walk out literally saying that was the worst movie I've ever seen. Having those two extremes to me is the mark of the type of movie that I want to make.

dorshe1
Holotable username: dorshe1
GEMP Username: dorshe1

Post by dorshe1 »

Aglets wrote:
spideyguy0 wrote:The cops can't catch you if you're 3,000 miles away. Stephe has the right idea here.
Casey, aren't you supposed to give some kind of disclaimer if you're giving out legal advice?
Please note that these are my personal views and not of those as a legal advisor. Please note that if you take legal advice from random people posting on a web site dedicated to playing a Star Wars card game that you will likely end up in prison and it is not my fault.

Thanks!

spideyguy0

Post by spideyguy0 »

Aglets wrote:
Fair enough. Harpster, as the PC's legal counsel I advise you to get your ass on a plane sooner rather than later.

Disclaimer: If I'm wrong, sue Aglets
Casey A. - New York, NY
Image Image

agnos

Post by agnos »

Doesn't harpster own his own construction company? If this isn't a troll then I hope things end up ok and *. But this reads like a total troll.

itcouldbewirfs
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by itcouldbewirfs »

agnos wrote:Doesn't harpster own his own construction company? If this isn't a troll then I hope things end up ok and *. But this reads like a total troll.
No troll, this is the real deal. Steve just made journeyman, he is a union man on the way up the ladder. He called me to say he wasn't coming over to help pack cards right after it happened. I could hear the dejected tone of regret loud and clear.

All you guys who might have talked smack about Harpster , don't worry, you are safe. If he makes it tomorrow, he will be moping around kicking himself for being stupid.
Chris Wirfs

It's Wirfs!

Meto
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by Meto »

mikefrench wrote:oh god steve

i really hope this is some sort of mind game you're trying to play on your bracket
Yeah, it's legit. He cancelled our playtesting session and said he's not sure if he'll make it.
"I was blackout drunk and shot Hunter."

gogolen
LS Region: Coruscant
LS Region: Coruscant
Holotable username: gogolen
GEMP Username: gogolen

Post by gogolen »

I have a feeling we are going to see a few people miss the event, some due to weather and some due to other issues.

Sorry to hear you lost your temper Steve, hopefully everything works out ok.

PC Store Manager
Kevbozzz wrote:I agree 100% with Gogolen's responses.
Now streaming games on Youtube & Twitch- please subscribe to my channels- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjqwgj ... Xu5T9vp4AQ
Twitch- https://www.twitch.tv/gogolen

NEW & RETURNING PLAYER ARTICLES- https://forum.starwarsccg.org/viewt ... 32&t=50486

AnakinSolo
Retired Advocate

Post by AnakinSolo »

Hey Harpster,

sorry about all of this. You are a cool dude and I hope everything works out.
Well, Bye.

Advocate
Advocate
GEMP Username: advocate

Post by Advocate »

In all honesty it almost feels like he was trying to bully you you without knowing the situation fully hope everything works out.

@swccg
@swccg - Twitter
@swccg - Instagram
swccgpc - Twitch

spideyguy0

Post by spideyguy0 »

Damn, I really thought Harpster was joking. Best of luck man, and prob best not to take my earlier advice.
Casey A. - New York, NY
Image Image

arebelspy
World Champion
World Champion

Post by arebelspy »

spideyguy0 wrote:Damn, I really thought Harpster was joking. Best of luck man, and prob best not to take my earlier advice.
Yeah? IDK that it matters, like, couldn't he get on a flight now with no idea about any police stuff, come back after the MPC and then does find out there's a warrant for his arrest and turn himself in?

What's the penalty for that if right now he has no knowledge that the police actually do want to talk to him (cause the guy may not have called the cops)? Shouldn't be one, right?

spideyguy0

Post by spideyguy0 »

arebelspy wrote:
spideyguy0 wrote:Damn, I really thought Harpster was joking. Best of luck man, and prob best not to take my earlier advice.
Yeah? IDK that it matters, like, couldn't he get on a flight now with no idea about any police stuff, come back after the MPC and then does find out there's a warrant for his arrest and turn himself in?

What's the penalty for that if right now he has no knowledge that the police actually do want to talk to him (cause the guy may not have called the cops)? Shouldn't be one, right?
Oh, legally it should be fine (disclaimer: I'm not a lawyer) but logistically ($ for last minute flight change) and whatever else, I'm not sure it's the right call. If you don't hear anything by the time of your scheduled flight, obviously come to NJ.
Casey A. - New York, NY
Image Image

Hobbie
DS Region: Endor
DS Region: Endor

Post by Hobbie »

so...did he show up?
--Nate Davis

Recommended traders: Phil78, Hunter, sac89837, Avatari, biffpow, Atma, rYyIrisH, categoryonegames.com, DarkQug, yannedern, Tom Bombadil, Bryan-Irish
Aglets wrote:Hobbie's got it.
Kevbozzz wrote:What the hell is the "home page"? I don't see any sub-forum by that name.

Return to “2014 Match Play Championship - Jan 24-26”