New Brunswick, NJ
Darth_Link
World Champion
World Champion

Re: Decklists?

Post by Darth_Link »

Cam Solusar wrote:
MrPurple wrote:IMO:
QMC does well against HDv, SYCFA, ASM, IG-CCT, & Tanks.
QMC does poorly against Slavers and AoBS (maybe).
I have no idea how it would do against Kessel mains. I failed to playtest that one.

Would be interesting to get Shannon's take on it.
QMC does decently against AOBS. I played Emil's build against Tom Hollingworth's AOBS at Alderaan Regionals last year and we both agreed that I would have beaten him had I not made one critical mistake. IMO the key difference is that Slavers has a drain two system to sit at all game, and less need to stack a bunch of characters at one site than AOBS does (protecting Xizor).

Depends on the AoBS build. Trophy of a bounty hunter versions are near-impossible to beat with QMC.

Slavers is difficult because they can battle you in space and ground early on. They have retrieval, lots of power etc.

Slavers was the reason why I didn't bring my QMC to worlds, but in hindsight, Ralops would have been more difficult (especially if they pack Empire's new order).

Emil W. Sweden
ImageImage

Hayes
LS Region: Kashyyyk
LS Region: Kashyyyk

Post by Hayes »

Agree..QMC is tremendous vs Eventing (largely) except ROPS w ENOv (playing Alter does nothing) and AOBS trophy *.

darkjediknight11
Communications Advocate
GEMP Username: djk11

Post by darkjediknight11 »

Albany, how'd the restore freedom deck work for you this weekend? Looked fun to play.

WiseMarsellus

Post by WiseMarsellus »

Darth_Link wrote:
Cam Solusar wrote:
MrPurple wrote:IMO:
QMC does well against HDv, SYCFA, ASM, IG-CCT, & Tanks.
QMC does poorly against Slavers and AoBS (maybe).
I have no idea how it would do against Kessel mains. I failed to playtest that one.

Would be interesting to get Shannon's take on it.
QMC does decently against AOBS. I played Emil's build against Tom Hollingworth's AOBS at Alderaan Regionals last year and we both agreed that I would have beaten him had I not made one critical mistake. IMO the key difference is that Slavers has a drain two system to sit at all game, and less need to stack a bunch of characters at one site than AOBS does (protecting Xizor).

Depends on the AoBS build. Trophy of a bounty hunter versions are near-impossible to beat with QMC.

Slavers is difficult because they can battle you in space and ground early on. They have retrieval, lots of power etc.

Slavers was the reason why I didn't bring my QMC to worlds, but in hindsight, Ralops would have been more difficult (especially if they pack Empire's new order).
heh yeah i don't know if i mentioned it at the time but when we got paired again i was really pulling for you to show me qmc
tom kelly
Image Image Image Image
check out my youtube page for swccg video content, and my twitch for swccg live streams!

Return to “2014 Match Play Championship - Jan 24-26”