How to make it better?

New Brunswick, NJ
mserisman

Re: How to make it better?

Post by mserisman »

3MW0J8 wrote:
agnos wrote: Plus, [the commentators] being so wrong so often (especially re: Ellors being shut off, just continued to frustrate me.
Having listened to your input on my game w/Harpster, all I can say is: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Would like report on this match.

"Never content to just rest on your laurels, you are always still reaching skyward, looking to achieve staggering new heights in douchebaggery." - Hunter towards someone who will not be named

mserisman

Post by mserisman »

Kevbozzz wrote:
mikefrench wrote:were we drunk? its possible, i think desai or baroni or gemme bought everyone a round of awful whiskey at some point (wild turkey?).

i remember playing dominion for literally 10 hours straight with kyle and kim and some others. so much fun.
You should start coming out to events again.
Even local ones
"Never content to just rest on your laurels, you are always still reaching skyward, looking to achieve staggering new heights in douchebaggery." - Hunter towards someone who will not be named

arebelspy

Post by arebelspy »

imrahil327 wrote:CITY NAME HERE
Vegas?

abanger0
Booster Box
Booster Box
Holotable username: abanger
GEMP Username: abanger

Post by abanger0 »

puck71 wrote:
abanger0 wrote:
stevetotheizz0 wrote:This is a little crazy, but switching all 3: TMW, SoCal, and MPC would give you theoretically the best climate for all 3.
TMW = Oct
Socal = Jan
MPC = April
Can we just do this instead of considering it? Doesn't seem to be any reasonable objections.
How do we transition into that schedule for 2015? It would seem kinda odd to have Socal 2014 in October and Socal 2015 in January, but it could be done.
So Shaw & I were talking last night (granted we were drinking), but turning one of these SoCals into Vegas (assuming Baroni's still around) seems like a no-brainer.

Kevbozzz
World Champion
World Champion

Post by Kevbozzz »

abanger0 wrote:
puck71 wrote:
abanger0 wrote:
stevetotheizz0 wrote:This is a little crazy, but switching all 3: TMW, SoCal, and MPC would give you theoretically the best climate for all 3.
TMW = Oct
Socal = Jan
MPC = April
Can we just do this instead of considering it? Doesn't seem to be any reasonable objections.
How do we transition into that schedule for 2015? It would seem kinda odd to have Socal 2014 in October and Socal 2015 in January, but it could be done.
So Shaw & I were talking last night (granted we were drinking), but turning one of these SoCals into Vegas (assuming Baroni's still around) seems like a no-brainer.
Do Vegas after October 15th and you'll have my full support. Then we can do SoCal first thing in 2015 and follow the Skilton plan.
Check out ShanCast, my SWCCG podcast! Past episodes can be found at www.spreaker.com/user/shancast, or via the Spreaker app (search for #SWCCG).

ImageImageImage
3MW0J8 wrote:If DBO comes back again I swear I will quit for good.
DDM wrote:All hail Kevin Shannon!! :rimshot
3MW0J8 wrote:holy balls KSBOOTMFY
Schele wrote:I guess you're not as bad as I thought you were.

gogolen
LS Region: Coruscant
LS Region: Coruscant
Holotable username: gogolen
GEMP Username: gogolen

Post by gogolen »

Kevbozzz wrote:
abanger0 wrote:
puck71 wrote:
abanger0 wrote:
TMW = Oct
Socal = Jan
MPC = April
Do Vegas after October 15th and you'll have my full support. Then we can do SoCal first thing in 2015 and follow the Skilton plan.
Would it not work better with just doing 2 TMW?

Hold it in April-May 2014 and then again in Oct to start the new season/schedule after Worlds?

If not, then we would have TMW in April 2014 and then not have 1 in the 2014-2015 tournament season. It would be the first event of 2015-2016.

PC Store Manager
Kevbozzz wrote:I agree 100% with Gogolen's responses.
Now streaming games on Youtube & Twitch- please subscribe to my channels- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjqwgj ... Xu5T9vp4AQ
Twitch- https://www.twitch.tv/gogolen

NEW & RETURNING PLAYER ARTICLES- https://forum.starwarsccg.org/viewt ... 32&t=50486

Clayton Atkin
Enhanced Product
Enhanced Product

Post by Clayton Atkin »

TMW = Oct
Socal = Jan
MPC = April

2014:

TMW: April/May

Worlds: August 21-24

VegasGP: October 18th or 25th

2015:

SDGP: January

MPC: April

Worlds: July

TMW: October

TacoBill

Post by TacoBill »

Clayton Atkin wrote:
TMW = Oct
Socal = Jan
MPC = April

2014:

TMW: April/May

Worlds: August 21-24

VegasGP: October 18th or 25th

2015:

SDGP: January

MPC: April

Worlds: July

TMW: October
And Nationals in Hawaii. Done.
Bill Kafer
Definitely on the Mount Rushmore of SWCCG players to live in Hawaii
Cam Solusar wrote:What TacoBill proposes is ideal IMO.

rhendon

Post by rhendon »

gogolen wrote:
Kevbozzz wrote:
abanger0 wrote:
puck71 wrote:
abanger0 wrote:
TMW = Oct
Socal = Jan
MPC = April
Would it not work better with just doing 2 TMW?

Hold it in April-May 2014 and then again in Oct to start the new season/schedule after Worlds?

If not, then we would have TMW in April 2014 and then not have 1 in the 2014-2015 tournament season. It would be the first event of 2015-2016.
Do this. Haven't we tried to hold events in Vegas numerous times and it always seems to fall short of what it should get? People get all excited and then no one follows through.

Steviegets112
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by Steviegets112 »

I would not count on me for much support in regards to an event in Vegas.

Kevbozzz
World Champion
World Champion

Post by Kevbozzz »

What about a Colorado event to fill in the gap?
Check out ShanCast, my SWCCG podcast! Past episodes can be found at www.spreaker.com/user/shancast, or via the Spreaker app (search for #SWCCG).

ImageImageImage
3MW0J8 wrote:If DBO comes back again I swear I will quit for good.
DDM wrote:All hail Kevin Shannon!! :rimshot
3MW0J8 wrote:holy balls KSBOOTMFY
Schele wrote:I guess you're not as bad as I thought you were.

Pistone84

Post by Pistone84 »

That sounds fun, I've never been to that part of the country.

Clayton Atkin
Enhanced Product
Enhanced Product

Post by Clayton Atkin »

Kevbozzz wrote:What about a Colorado event to fill in the gap?
What He Said......
DVD ROTS wrote:EPP Drunk Kyle with 1/3-full Bottle of Vodka leads one to draw certain conclusions, though.

AnakinSolo
Retired Advocate

Post by AnakinSolo »

Kevbozzz wrote:What about a Colorado event to fill in the gap?
I don't think anyone there still plays.
Well, Bye.

Hobbie
DS Region: Endor

Post by Hobbie »

What about a Seattle event to fill in the gap?
--Nate Davis

Recommended traders: Phil78, Hunter, sac89837, Avatari, biffpow, Atma, rYyIrisH, categoryonegames.com, DarkQug, yannedern, Tom Bombadil, Bryan-Irish
Aglets wrote:Hobbie's got it.
Kevbozzz wrote:What the hell is the "home page"? I don't see any sub-forum by that name.

Harpster
Booster Box
Booster Box
Holotable username: Harpster
GEMP Username: Sharpy

Post by Harpster »

^^ what this guy said who never travels to anything

Hobbie

Post by Hobbie »

Harpster wrote:^^ what this guy said who never travels to anything
You gonna pay for me?
--Nate Davis

Recommended traders: Phil78, Hunter, sac89837, Avatari, biffpow, Atma, rYyIrisH, categoryonegames.com, DarkQug, yannedern, Tom Bombadil, Bryan-Irish
Kevbozzz wrote:What the hell is the "home page"? I don't see any sub-forum by that name.

Hobbie

Post by Hobbie »

Harpster wrote:^^ what this guy said who never travels to anything
You gonna pay for me?
--Nate Davis

Return to “2014 Match Play Championship - Jan 24-26”