Thank you Raith

Toronto, ON
Canada
Shadow 14
Retired Advocate

Re: Thank you Raith

Post by Shadow 14 »

Nick,
I almost died again around 3 times on the Highway dozing off.

That YOU made it home alive is an accomplishment in itself. :)

Was good to see you again, man.

Chris (Euro Emperor) Menzel
Hannover - Germany

Image Image

aeneas23
LS Region: Dantooine
LS Region: Dantooine

Post by aeneas23 »

Shadow 14 wrote:Nick,

It was great to see you again Chris. I had a great time all weekend, especially with you, Emil, and Angelo. There was another European guy there too, right? I feel bad about not remembering his name (I blame alcohol). Tell him next time he needs to speak up!

And just remember: if you stick with it and set up an event next year in Germany (or elsewhere in Europe) and give me at least a few months notice, I will do everything I can to make it over there to play. Already told the wife about the potential trip and she is in. Don't let it be said that I don't honor my drunken promises :-D

Gravityshadow
World Champion
World Champion

Post by Gravityshadow »

DVD ROTS wrote:You did serious work this weekend, Stephen. I'm impressed, and grateful.

Also, I have no recollection of that picture being taken.

I think it is because you left our table for a few minutes Or because of the shots :)

Gravityshadow
World Champion
World Champion

Post by Gravityshadow »

aeneas23 wrote:
Shadow 14 wrote:Nick,

It was great to see you again Chris. I had a great time all weekend, especially with you, Emil, and Angelo. There was another European guy there too, right? I feel bad about not remembering his name (I blame alcohol). Tell him next time he needs to speak up!

And just remember: if you stick with it and set up an event next year in Germany (or elsewhere in Europe) and give me at least a few months notice, I will do everything I can to make it over there to play. Already told the wife about the potential trip and she is in. Don't let it be said that I don't honor my drunken promises :-D
Thanks Nick! Marvin was his name. I will make sure to remind Chris on your offer. Wie usually decide the dates for all Euro events at the beginning of the year. I will let you know!

Return to “World Championships 2014 - Aug 21-24”