Canada
Harpster
Booster Box
Booster Box
Holotable username: Harpster
GEMP Username: Sharpy

So Decklists???

Post by Harpster »

Just curious if the decklists have already been posted because my computer illiterate ass cant seem to find anything ;p Not pushing for anything but more interested in the Reset decklists than the day 2. Overall looking for one of you bright young computer anequated folks to help a blindy out thx

gogolen
LS Region: Coruscant
Holotable username: gogolen
GEMP Username: gogolen

Re: So Decklists???

Post by gogolen »

They haven't been posted yet. Raith is going to be doing that in the next few days I hear.

PC Store Manager
Kevbozzz wrote:I agree 100% with Gogolen's responses.
Now streaming games on Youtube & Twitch- please subscribe to my channels- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjqwgj ... Xu5T9vp4AQ
Twitch- https://www.twitch.tv/gogolen

NEW & RETURNING PLAYER ARTICLES- https://forum.starwarsccg.org/viewt ... 32&t=50486

Aglets
Rules Advocate

Post by Aglets »

Someone posted the 1st place TRM list from the Reset event. Casey posted an...........interesting.........WYS panic list. Think that's it so far though.
Rian Johnson wrote: I would be worried if everybody across the board was like "Yea, that was a good movie." It's much more exciting to me when you get a group of people who are coming up to you.....really really excited about it. And then there are other people who walk out literally saying that was the worst movie I've ever seen. Having those two extremes to me is the mark of the type of movie that I want to make.

WiseMarsellus

Post by WiseMarsellus »

i played my wys and hd from the deck lists thread
tom kelly
Image Image Image Image
check out my youtube page for swccg video content, and my twitch for swccg live streams!

imrahil327
Tournament Advocate

Post by imrahil327 »

Aglets wrote:Someone posted the 1st place TRM list from the Reset event. Casey posted an...........interesting.........WYS panic list. Think that's it so far though.
Vik has reset lists, and James Barnes has volunteered to type them out.
Hunter wrote:Sebulba's W-L record is like...Always and 1. Tebow's is nowhere near that percentage.
allstarz97, about M:TG wrote:I feel like Michael Jordan playing baseball.

Harpster
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by Harpster »

On the ball thx guys

DDM

Post by DDM »

Aglets wrote:Someone posted the 1st place TRM list from the Reset event. Casey posted an...........interesting.........WYS panic list. Think that's it so far though.
WYS Panic. Lol. :D
SirYoda wrote:I suggest we ban all creatures.
Or better yet, just ban DDM from playing creatures.

jcb213
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by jcb213 »

I'll be typing up the reset lists from all events this year and they will be posted on the main page. There will be a directory of events with a list of players/decks that links to an article for each individual list with full card names (no abbreviations) sorted by card type. As soon as I get the lists from Scott/Vik I can have it done pretty quickly (I'm going to format the ones that have already been posted on the boards this weekend so I have less to do when I get the other lists).
James Barnes

Paul McPherson
LS Region: Naboo
LS Region: Naboo
GEMP Username: PMcPherson

Post by Paul McPherson »

Any timescale on when the Day 2/Day 3 deck lists will be posted?
Image Image

World Championship 26th Place - 2019
European Championship 4th Place - 2013
Naboo Regional Winner - 2015, 2018 & 2019
Ralltiir Regional Runner-up - 2019
English National Winner - 2014
Welsh National Winner - 2017 & 2018
German National Runner-up - 2018

Join the Star Wars CCG UK Facebook Page

Advocate
Advocate
GEMP Username: advocate

Post by Advocate »

I am hoping to pick them up from vik tomorrow.

@swccg
@swccg - Twitter
@swccg - Instagram
swccgpc - Twitch

Shewski
Retired Advocate

Post by Shewski »

seriously, if people dont have access to an office scanner on a copier, collect the lists from whatever and mail them to me. Id be happy to do it. heck make it part of a prize package.
Mike Tomashewski

Aglets
Rules Advocate

Post by Aglets »

I guess it raises an interesting question why the lists would be given to someone without scanner access. This has happened at previous worlds events.

I'll echo what Shewski said. Heck, this is an open offer for ANY future event. I have access to a pretty spiffy scanner and get do a large number of lists in a matter of minutes.
Rian Johnson wrote: I would be worried if everybody across the board was like "Yea, that was a good movie." It's much more exciting to me when you get a group of people who are coming up to you.....really really excited about it. And then there are other people who walk out literally saying that was the worst movie I've ever seen. Having those two extremes to me is the mark of the type of movie that I want to make.

darkjediknight11
Communications Advocate
GEMP Username: djk11

Post by darkjediknight11 »

They were given to vik so he could give them to Scott. Mailing them to either of you wouldn't have been any faster. Giving them to someone besides vik might have been.

Emkay09

Post by Emkay09 »

Any chance to see them online before Europeans?
Moritz Karge
-
Ralltiir Regionals 2015 runner-up
Ralltiir Regionals 2017 runner-up

Advocate
Advocate
GEMP Username: advocate

Post by Advocate »

Just got them. On my way back to scan them.

@swccg
@swccg - Twitter
@swccg - Instagram
swccgpc - Twitch

Hari Seldon
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by Hari Seldon »

darkjediknight11 wrote:They were given to vik so he could give them to Scott. Mailing them to either of you wouldn't have been any faster. Giving them to someone besides vik might have been.
Mailing them to somebody would not have been faster, but certainly there were numerous people there that could have themselves taken them and scanned them to the website or emailed them to Jedi-Jer, no? Having one guy take them to transport home and then hopefully in a timely manner transfer them to a second person that was not at the event to presumably scan them seems really poor logistically. This community is small and tight knit enough that whomever will agree to scan them in quickly should be given the lists after the event, presuming having them posted quickly is something the PC desires. I'm sure many of us have access to a scanner and could get them in the next work day after an event.
allstarz97 wrote:...and thematically, as everyone is referencing on this thread, why are people not mentioning the part where mace windu is crying like a little *, gets his hand cut off and then gets thrown out a window?

DVD ROTS

Post by DVD ROTS »

Yeah, I don't think it was a particularly well-considered choice by any of us - the lists were in the box of "stuff going back to Scott" that went into my car. It just took Scott and I about five business days to do the handoff. Going forward it might be best for the TO to establish the route the lists will go post-tourney (not that they need to do the scanning themselves, but someone should be responsible explicitly).
Kevbozzz wrote:When you're crushing Hyperdrive with BHBM, Booker doesn't come rappelling through your kitchen window demanding that you play real decks.

Harpster
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by Harpster »

Who gives a * they are volunteers get off their ass about it, I was just asking when? Not getting annoyed with the fact they are doing it on their own time. Good lord

See I got the PC's back brah!!!

jcb213
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by jcb213 »

Reset decklists (all 26 of them) from the worlds reset event are posted as individual articles here:
http://www.starwarsccg.org/wp/category/decks/

Each list looks like a wall of text on that page, but if you click on a specific list you get a nice readable list.

JediJer is going to create a table of contents for the event with links to the actual lists to make it easier to access, but in the meantime you can use the link above.
James Barnes

mr007agent

Post by mr007agent »

jcb213 wrote:Reset decklists (all 26 of them) from the worlds reset event are posted as individual articles here:
http://www.starwarsccg.org/wp/category/decks/

Each list looks like a wall of text on that page, but if you click on a specific list you get a nice readable list.

JediJer is going to create a table of contents for the event with links to the actual lists to make it easier to access, but in the meantime you can use the link above.
Cards aren't in alphabetical order? FAIL!!!!
Michael Richards
Rogue 84
PC Volunteer
Shadow 43 - Dantooine Flight Leader
http://omega.uta.edu/~mhr7680/dantooineswccg.html
-007-
ImageImage

Return to “World Championships 2014 - Aug 21-24”