LadyLuck/Slave I are bad for the game

macgyver221
LS Region: Dagobah
LS Region: Dagobah
Holotable username: Macgyver221
GEMP Username: macgyver1

Re: LadyLuck/Slave I are bad for the game

Post by macgyver221 »

Assuming the guy wasn't pullable (as state above), I think this could be a much more reasonable way of doing things (in small doses). Kinda like a better version of the chewie that pulls the falcon.

hyvee_doughboy

Post by hyvee_doughboy »

Interestingly, we already had this (ship pulling a guy) in Blockade Flagship + Daultay V. Ive only seen this splashed in a few decks outside of Invasion. Have others seen that used outside of Invasion?

I do like the idea though. Im actually not really sure why that was never very popular. Maybe bc they arent imperials or alien/independant, and that means they dont splash as easily?
Tom M. - Maple Grove, Minnesota

Grathrax
Reflections Pack
Reflections Pack

Post by Grathrax »

hyvee_doughboy wrote:Interestingly, we already had this (ship pulling a guy) in Blockade Flagship + Daultay V. Ive only seen this splashed in a few decks outside of Invasion. Have others seen that used outside of Invasion?
That's a capital ship, and doesn't have squassins. Super slave I and Lady Luck do, which is why they are different from the Blockade Flagship.

stephengascrub
GEMP Username: Polymers55

Post by stephengascrub »

I don't feel reading through this thread. All I'm going to say is I agree that Lady Luck and Slave I (as designed) are bad. Characters/Ships that good should not be able to pull each other.
Stephen M.
Dagobah Region

-Team The Bad Batch

stevetotheizz0

Post by stevetotheizz0 »

I think Macgyver has had more than enough opportunity to voice his opinion in this whole process already.

Can we ban him from posting in any further threads with his opinions in addition to the other actions already taken?

Hayes
LS Region: Kashyyyk
LS Region: Kashyyyk

Post by Hayes »

stevetotheizz0 wrote:I think Macgyver has had more than enough opportunity to voice his opinion in this whole process already.

Can we ban him from posting in any further threads with his opinions in addition to the other actions already taken?
This is the most ignorant thing you've ever posted.

dorshe1
Holotable username: dorshe1
GEMP Username: dorshe1

Post by dorshe1 »

Hayes wrote:
stevetotheizz0 wrote:I think Macgyver has had more than enough opportunity to voice his opinion in this whole process already.

This is the most ignorant thing you've ever posted.
Isn't that a challenge to just prove you wrong?

Thanks!

Return to “On Deck Discussion”