Decklists

New Brunswick, NJ
laetfut
Booster Pack
Booster Pack
Posts: 94
Joined: April 6th, 2007, 12:41 pm

Decklists

Post by laetfut »

Are plans in place for uploading the decklists?



User avatar
Advocate
Advocate
Posts: 36889
Joined: October 29th, 2002, 5:18 pm
Location: Yardley, PA
GEMP Username: advocate

Re: Decklists

Post by Advocate »

I'm scanning the deck list Monday and giving them to Matt and to Jeremy

@swccg
Image
@swccg - Twitter
@swccg - Instagram
swccgpc - Twitch

laetfut
Booster Pack
Booster Pack
Posts: 94
Joined: April 6th, 2007, 12:41 pm

Re: Decklists

Post by laetfut »

sweet, thanks

abanger0
Booster Box
Booster Box
Posts: 1128
Joined: September 9th, 2011, 5:23 pm
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Holotable username: abanger
GEMP Username: abanger

Re: Decklists

Post by abanger0 »

I posted my decks:

DS: Tatooine CRv Spies
LS: HB Quads

User avatar
chriskelly
Design Advocate
Posts: 23067
Joined: January 28th, 2003, 2:13 pm
Location: New York

Re: Decklists

Post by chriskelly »

Just a thought: if someone is going to have to type out the decklists anyway, would it be possible to have them do it on that swccgddb.com site?

User avatar
dashmudtz
Member
Posts: 686
Joined: June 17th, 2012, 3:08 am
Location: Odenton, MD

Re: Decklists

Post by dashmudtz »

Indiana Jones Jedi Knight wrote:Just a thought: if someone is going to have to type out the decklists anyway, would it be possible to have them do it on that swccgddb.com site?
James & I have discussed it in the past, and decided it was best to still do both. I am typically pretty lazy and don't have a ton of time, so this way there is continuity with them always being on the PC site(where they really need to be anyways).

On a side note, as of last week, I will have more time available and these should be up far sooner than the SDGP failure (Hobbie was my hero).
kryptofis wrote:Ghh g:o:o:o:cry::P:cry::o8-):o:o:o:roll::cry::o:o:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::P:P:roll::cry::cry::cry::roll:[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]:roll::roll::x[URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL]:x[URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL]yyy r y

C g y
Hux
G. Giuuuh[/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

User avatar
chriskelly
Design Advocate
Posts: 23067
Joined: January 28th, 2003, 2:13 pm
Location: New York

Re: Decklists

Post by chriskelly »

dashmudtz wrote:
Indiana Jones Jedi Knight wrote:Just a thought: if someone is going to have to type out the decklists anyway, would it be possible to have them do it on that swccgddb.com site?
James & I have discussed it in the past, and decided it was best to still do both. I am typically pretty lazy and don't have a ton of time, so this way there is continuity with them always being on the PC site(where they really need to be anyways).

On a side note, as of last week, I will have more time available and these should be up far sooner than the SDGP failure (Hobbie was my hero).
Follow-up questions:
- is there anyway to integrate your site into the PC site so that they will always be there AND be in your site's awesome format?
- in the future (and in this increasingly technologically advanced day and age where many people possess the ability to mail things electronically), would e-mailed decklists make things easier for either the PC's site or your site?

User avatar
Advocate
Advocate
Posts: 36889
Joined: October 29th, 2002, 5:18 pm
Location: Yardley, PA
GEMP Username: advocate

Re: Decklists

Post by Advocate »

I e-mail the decks to Jeremy for day 1 today but I am missing Richard's light for some reason. I emailed him for a copy.

@swccg
Image
@swccg - Twitter
@swccg - Instagram
swccgpc - Twitch

User avatar
dashmudtz
Member
Posts: 686
Joined: June 17th, 2012, 3:08 am
Location: Odenton, MD

Re: Decklists

Post by dashmudtz »

Advocate wrote:I e-mail the decks to Jeremy for day 1 today but I am missing Richard's light for some reason. I emailed him for a copy.

@swccg
I found it on a table, it is in my car and already talked to Jeremy about it.
kryptofis wrote:Ghh g:o:o:o:cry::P:cry::o8-):o:o:o:roll::cry::o:o:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::P:P:roll::cry::cry::cry::roll:[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]:roll::roll::x[URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL]:x[URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL]yyy r y

C g y
Hux
G. Giuuuh[/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

User avatar
dashmudtz
Member
Posts: 686
Joined: June 17th, 2012, 3:08 am
Location: Odenton, MD

Re: Decklists

Post by dashmudtz »

Indiana Jones Jedi Knight wrote: Follow-up questions:
- is there anyway to integrate your site into the PC site so that they will always be there AND be in your site's awesome format?
- in the future (and in this increasingly technologically advanced day and age where many people possess the ability to mail things electronically), would e-mailed decklists make things easier for either the PC's site or your site?
1. Yes, but Ryan's database and file structure is drastically different than mine, so it would be a pretty substantial amount of work for him. o technically yes, but realistically might not happen.
2. For James / jeremy that would probably be very helpful. For me, probably not so much. I hate regex, and am not familiar with it enough to make that work unless everyone formatted their lists exactly the same, which realistically isn't going to happen.
kryptofis wrote:Ghh g:o:o:o:cry::P:cry::o8-):o:o:o:roll::cry::o:o:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::P:P:roll::cry::cry::cry::roll:[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]:roll::roll::x[URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL]:x[URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL]yyy r y

C g y
Hux
G. Giuuuh[/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

User avatar
JediJer
Administrator
Posts: 26017
Joined: December 3rd, 2002, 1:42 am
Location: Utah

Re: Decklists

Post by JediJer »

Advocate wrote:I e-mail the decks to Jeremy for day 1 today but I am missing Richard's light for some reason. I emailed him for a copy.

@swccg
Amar's LS list also wasn't scanned.

Hobbie
DS Region: Endor
DS Region: Endor
Posts: 7173
Joined: February 19th, 2003, 3:16 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Re: Decklists

Post by Hobbie »

can the others get posted since Amar posted his already?
--Nate Davis
Image

Recommended traders: Phil78, Hunter, sac89837, Avatari, biffpow, Atma, rYyIrisH, categoryonegames.com, DarkQug, yannedern, Tom Bombadil, Bryan-Irish
Aglets wrote:Hobbie's got it.
Kevbozzz wrote:What the hell is the "home page"? I don't see any sub-forum by that name.

User avatar
JediJer
Administrator
Posts: 26017
Joined: December 3rd, 2002, 1:42 am
Location: Utah

Re: Decklists

Post by JediJer »

Hobbie wrote:can the others get posted since Amar posted his already?
James will have a bunch written up today

User avatar
JediJer
Administrator
Posts: 26017
Joined: December 3rd, 2002, 1:42 am
Location: Utah

Re: Decklists

Post by JediJer »

Hobbie wrote:can the others get posted since Amar posted his already?
If you want the pdfs, here they are.
Attachments
Part1.pdf
(3.55 MiB) Downloaded 382 times
Part1.pdf
(3.55 MiB) Downloaded 382 times
Part2.pdf
(2.83 MiB) Downloaded 332 times
Part2.pdf
(2.83 MiB) Downloaded 332 times
Part3.pdf
(2.79 MiB) Downloaded 320 times
Part3.pdf
(2.79 MiB) Downloaded 320 times

Hobbie
DS Region: Endor
DS Region: Endor
Posts: 7173
Joined: February 19th, 2003, 3:16 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Re: Decklists

Post by Hobbie »

grassy ass
--Nate Davis
Image

Recommended traders: Phil78, Hunter, sac89837, Avatari, biffpow, Atma, rYyIrisH, categoryonegames.com, DarkQug, yannedern, Tom Bombadil, Bryan-Irish
Aglets wrote:Hobbie's got it.
Kevbozzz wrote:What the hell is the "home page"? I don't see any sub-forum by that name.

arebelspy
World Champion
World Champion
Posts: 17347
Joined: July 14th, 2005, 4:45 pm
Location: Seattle
Contact:

Re: Decklists

Post by arebelspy »

JediJer wrote:
Hobbie wrote:can the others get posted since Amar posted his already?
If you want the pdfs, here they are.
Are these day1 only, or day 2 also in there?

User avatar
JediJer
Administrator
Posts: 26017
Joined: December 3rd, 2002, 1:42 am
Location: Utah

Re: Decklists

Post by JediJer »

arebelspy wrote:
JediJer wrote:
Hobbie wrote:can the others get posted since Amar posted his already?
If you want the pdfs, here they are.
Are these day1 only, or day 2 also in there?
Just day 1. Scott hasn't given me day 2 lists.

Hayes
LS Region: Kashyyyk
LS Region: Kashyyyk
Posts: 5079
Joined: February 22nd, 2009, 1:58 am

Re: Decklists

Post by Hayes »

Pretty sure it's spelled "Bogolen"

User avatar
mr007agent
Member
Posts: 6885
Joined: October 30th, 2002, 1:43 pm
Location: South Houston, TX
Contact:

Re: Decklists

Post by mr007agent »

JediJer wrote:
arebelspy wrote:
JediJer wrote:
Hobbie wrote:can the others get posted since Amar posted his already?
If you want the pdfs, here they are.
Are these day1 only, or day 2 also in there?
Just day 1. Scott hasn't given me day 2 lists.
Pretty sure I saw Kevin and Joe's decklists go in the trash when we were cleaning up Sunday night about 4 in the morning. We just assumed they weren't needed anymore...
Michael Richards
Rogue 84
PC Volunteer
Shadow 43 - Dantooine Flight Leader
http://omega.uta.edu/~mhr7680/dantooineswccg.html
-007-
ImageImage

Hayes
LS Region: Kashyyyk
LS Region: Kashyyyk
Posts: 5079
Joined: February 22nd, 2009, 1:58 am

Re: Decklists

Post by Hayes »

I know they made some changes but this is close (within 3 cards) of the Shannonator

61
*Masterful Move
Dark Maneuvers
*Short Range Fighters & *WYB!
Maul Strikes
I Have You Now
*Force Push (V)
*Force Lightning (x2)
*Weapon Levitation
Stunning Leader (x2)
*Sith Fury (V)
*Force Field (V)
All Power To Weapons (x2)
Sense & Uncertain Is The Future (x2)
*Sniper & *Dark Strike
*Close Call (V)
Ghhhk
41
*The Phantom Menace
Disarmed
*No Escape
Imperial Justice (V)
*Ability, Ability, Ability (V)
36
*Emperor Palpatine (x4)
*DS-181-4
*Grand Moff Tarkin (V)
*DS-181-3
*Dr. Evazan & *Ponda Baba
*Boba Fett, Bounty Hunter
*Janus Greejatus
*DS-61-2
*Mara Jade With Lightsaber
*Jango Fett (V)
*Darth Vader (V)
*Darth Maul With Lightsaber (x3)
*Count Dooku (x3)
*Baron Soontir Fel
15
*Vader's Personal Shuttle (V)
*Saber 4
*Saber 3
*Saber 1
*Black 2 (V)
10
SFS L-s9.3 Laser Cannons (x2)
*Dooku’s Lightsaber
7
*Security Precautions
Imperial Decree (V)
*Combat Response (V)
*Naboo: Theed Palace Generator
*Combat Readiness (V)
*Naboo
*Knowledge And Defense (V)

Post Reply

Return to “Match Play Championship 2015 - May 1-3”