Collecting Encyclopedia Updated with Eye-Popping Enhancements

ashnolo
Booster Pack
Booster Pack
GEMP Username: ashnolo

Re: Collecting Encyclopedia Updated with Eye-Popping Enhancements

Post by ashnolo »

I may just print this document and display it in a binder instead of finishing my collection lol.

This is awesome, thank you!

Darth Eweuge
DS Region: Naboo
DS Region: Naboo

Post by Darth Eweuge »

Kwil22 wrote:
November 17th, 2020, 9:19 pm
Thank you to all for the comments. I appreciate the gratitude.

Many, many hours got poured into this document, but it was a well worth it and something I've been wanting to do for some time. I found myself looking up previous threads or trying to track down information I know I had seen before far too often. Chris' original releases of the encyclopedia always intrigued me with their content and it was a pleasure getting to work with him and Scott to release this updated version. I think it really has become a definitive reference document on the Decipher era of SWCCG.

Hoping this release helps bring out some of the missing items from others to include to fill in the remaining holes.
Amazing work, its a great to see the history displayed like this
2012 - UK Regional Champion
2017 - Ralltiir Regional Champion
Kevin Jaap
TEAM WALES

Corran
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold
GEMP Username: corran

Post by Corran »

ashnolo wrote:
November 18th, 2020, 10:32 pm
I may just print this document and display it in a binder instead of finishing my collection lol.

This is awesome, thank you!
Ironically, this makes me want to seek out more collector type stuff. Part of me really wants to find some/all of those magazines.
Check out Bad Deck Breakdowns, a Star Wars CCG Deckbuilding podcast, on the podcatcher of your choice or https://www.kendallcast.ninja
dvphimself wrote: https://www.twitch.tv/kendallcastnetwork/ is my favourite SWCCG channel.
seitaer wrote: Corran's streams are great, even if he likes the last jedi

Shadow 14
Retired Advocate

Post by Shadow 14 »

There was also an Inquest that had a bunch of "dream cards" shown (with painted art), like Mara, Dash, Thrawn and other never before revealed ones. That was years before Reflections 2 came out.
Chris (Euro Emperor) Menzel
Hannover - Germany

Image Image

Dr. Hayus

Post by Dr. Hayus »

I have the painted art cards from the inquest if that helps. If it does, at what resolution should they be scanned and who should I send them to? Also, did anyone ever snag high res-scans of the banner posters? I might like to print those up some day. If you have the link, can you send to me?

Take care,

Hayus.

Solidsnack3
GEMP Username: Solidsnck

Post by Solidsnack3 »

I see there are still a few photos that are being tracked down so I have a suggestion that I hope might be easy.

The insert rule cards/set lists for the episode 1 sets (Tatooine, Coruscant, and Theed) might be a nice inclusion. They typically don't make other card lists such as the packs at the login to the gemp screen and this might be a good place to put them. They were actually pretty well done and might be a cool inclusion for people who haven't cracked one of those packs in 20 years.

I think I have nearly all of them, pretty sure I am missing a theed checklist, but would be happy to send photos of what I have if it helps.
-Solidsnack3
Gemp: Solidsnck

"Yeah. I'm responsible these days. It's the price you pay for being successful."

gossuii
GEMP Username: gossuii

Post by gossuii »

Oh, it's beautiful!
Gosse Z. - Seattle

Return to “Announcements”