LS Region: Coruscant
LS Region: Coruscant
Holotable username: gogolen
GEMP Username: gogolen

Re: My Year in Review.

Post by gogolen »

next time I will just put you out of your misery

PC Store Manager
Kevbozzz wrote:I agree 100% with Gogolen's responses.
Now streaming games on Youtube & Twitch- please subscribe to my channels- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjqwgj ... Xu5T9vp4AQ
Twitch- https://www.twitch.tv/gogolen

NEW & RETURNING PLAYER ARTICLES- https://forum.starwarsccg.org/viewt ... 32&t=50486

retwin316
LS Region: Corellia

Post by retwin316 »

gogolen wrote:next time I will just put you out of your misery
Next time I will have dodge... or just draw a jedi and wreck you! ;)

mryellow
World Champion
World Champion

Post by mryellow »

Awesome read Brian Fred. Always a pleasure to play you even though you crushed me at Worlds this year and knocked me out of the MPC. Also, love the Bills Empire shirt. It's nice to be reminded there's another Buffalo Bills fan out there every once in a while.

Looking forward to playing you again this year sometime. Dude. I live in St Louis. That can't be too far from where you live. We should get some games in sometime, it'd be worth the road trip for either one of us

retwin316

Post by retwin316 »

mryellow wrote:Awesome read Brian Fred. Always a pleasure to play you even though you crushed me at Worlds this year and knocked me out of the MPC. Also, love the Bills Empire shirt. It's nice to be reminded there's another Buffalo Bills fan out there every once in a while.

Looking forward to playing you again this year sometime. Dude. I live in St Louis. That can't be too far from where you live. We should get some games in sometime, it'd be worth the road trip for either one of us
I'm down man, maybe we can take turns driving one way for a weekend or something?

imrahil327
Tournament Advocate

Post by imrahil327 »

retwin316 wrote:
mryellow wrote:Awesome read Brian Fred. Always a pleasure to play you even though you crushed me at Worlds this year and knocked me out of the MPC. Also, love the Bills Empire shirt. It's nice to be reminded there's another Buffalo Bills fan out there every once in a while.

I'm down man, maybe we can take turns driving one way for a weekend or something?
Well, the rest of Star Wars is doomed now.
Hunter wrote:Sebulba's W-L record is like...Always and 1. Tebow's is nowhere near that percentage.
allstarz97, about M:TG wrote:I feel like Michael Jordan playing baseball.

arebelspy

Post by arebelspy »

imrahil327 wrote:
retwin316 wrote:

Well, the rest of Star Wars is doomed now.
+1.

(Besides Europe.)

lsrubin
DS Region: Yavin 4
DS Region: Yavin 4
GEMP Username: lsrubin

Post by lsrubin »

Great read. Glad to have met you this year, and I would love to see you win a major in 2016. I think it's gonna happen...
☮ ♥ ⑦
arebelspy wrote:The magic was inside you all along, you just had to believe. <3
kcaton wrote:"Jesus Christ, is that Lenny!?"

punkbear
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by punkbear »

retwin316 wrote:I didn't mean to leave anyone out, my bad. The last part of course went to everyone who wasn't there as well... Kevin Shannon, Chris Schoenthal, Clay, Shane Butler, Keith Brown, Mike Gemme, Cole, and the list goes on and on... I am sorry for leaving out names, I was really tired when I finished, and I am super exhausted now. I love everyone equal, you are all amazing people!
thanks, but I didn't help at all this year. in fact I haven't played since april. life responsibilities and the reset kind of killed the region for whatever reason. We usually have at least two states, nal hutta's, and play once a month in either indy, Chicago or champaign for a league bye. Really none of that this year, maybe it will pick up again. Is Chu in St Louis? Champaign is a nice middle spot for you two, that might peak my interest :-D

Good showing, good effort, go bears.
Do you take your hands and face off before you go to bed?

Jabba Shirt guy, sometimes (I found my Shawn Valdez shirt!!).

"Raul stole everyones U-3PO's"
put this in your sig if Raul stole all your U-3PO's

Shadow 14
Retired Advocate

Post by Shadow 14 »

Good read, Brian. Always good to see you.
Chris (Euro Emperor) Menzel
Hannover - Germany

Image Image

Return to “World Championship 2015 - August 6-9”