Decklists?

Princeton Clarion Hotel, 3499 Route 1 South
Princeton, NJ, US, 08540
Clarion Hotel
Aglets
Rules Advocate

Re: Decklists?

Post by Aglets »

The error has been already noted, and should be corrected soon. We didn't have Reid's IE list until just now.

Rian Johnson wrote: I would be worried if everybody across the board was like "Yea, that was a good movie." It's much more exciting to me when you get a group of people who are coming up to you.....really really excited about it. And then there are other people who walk out literally saying that was the worst movie I've ever seen. Having those two extremes to me is the mark of the type of movie that I want to make.

chriskelly
Design Advocate

Post by chriskelly »

That's completely my fault- I actually typed the whole thing and posted it thinking it was his day 3, even though someone had already done his day 2. Drats! I'll fix that tonight.

Thank you to you and Tim for correcting it! My bust.

Advocate
Advocate
GEMP Username: advocate

Post by Advocate »

Can I toss the decklists?
@swccg - Twitter
@swccg - Instagram
swccgpc - Twitch

Aglets
Rules Advocate

Post by Aglets »

As far as I know everything has either been entered or uploaded to the site.
Rian Johnson wrote: I would be worried if everybody across the board was like "Yea, that was a good movie." It's much more exciting to me when you get a group of people who are coming up to you.....really really excited about it. And then there are other people who walk out literally saying that was the worst movie I've ever seen. Having those two extremes to me is the mark of the type of movie that I want to make.

Return to “World Championships 2016 - Aug. 11-15”