Princeton Clarion Hotel, 3499 Route 1 South
Princeton, NJ, US, 08540
Clarion Hotel
Advocate
Advocate
GEMP Username: advocate

Re: Decklists?

Post by Advocate »

How have we been typing up decklists? Do we get some volunteers?

@swccg - Twitter
@swccg - Instagram
swccgpc - Twitch

chriskelly
Design Advocate

Post by chriskelly »

Yes. James Barnes has done an unbelievable and thankless job of coordinating that up thru the last event and then last one a few of us helped out, especially Grady.

chriskelly
Design Advocate

Post by chriskelly »

Just spoke with James. He's a bit busy now and has done it so much already, I don't mind coordinating the effort again. If volunteers can just PM me with about how many they can handle I'll set them up and all that jazz.

Thank you everyone!!!

chriskelly
Design Advocate

Post by chriskelly »

Also if you have your own lost electronically and can PM it to me, that would also be helpful.

rhendon

Post by rhendon »

I sent to JJ everything I had electronically submitted to me.

Advocate
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

Indiana Jones Jedi Knight wrote:Also if you have your own lost electronically and can PM it to me, that would also be helpful.
I have the originals. Are we missing anyones?
@swccg - Twitter
@swccg - Instagram
swccgpc - Twitch

Aglets
Rules Advocate

Post by Aglets »

Reid's Day 2 Dark deck needs to be re-scanned and uploaded. It has a bunch of lines covered up, likely got stuck to another paper or something.
Rian Johnson wrote: I would be worried if everybody across the board was like "Yea, that was a good movie." It's much more exciting to me when you get a group of people who are coming up to you.....really really excited about it. And then there are other people who walk out literally saying that was the worst movie I've ever seen. Having those two extremes to me is the mark of the type of movie that I want to make.

jcb213
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by jcb213 »

Indiana Jones Jedi Knight wrote:Just spoke with James. He's a bit busy now and has done it so much already, I don't mind coordinating the effort again. If volunteers can just PM me with about how many they can handle I'll set them up and all that jazz.

Thank you everyone!!!
I actually wasn't planning on spearheading this again in general. I posted before the Endor event looking for someone to take over from Endor going forward. Endor got done by several people and I assumed they would continue with future events. Props to IJJK for organizing it this time. If he's not interested in doing it long term it might be good to find a dedicated person.
James Barnes

chriskelly
Design Advocate

Post by chriskelly »

No problem, I don't mind helping out, although maybe Chris S. should look into getting a regular point man for this? In the mean time, here's what I got:

- If you can please type up 20 or so decks (each deck takes about 5-10 minutes on Holotable), just PM me and I'll let you know which ones still need to be done
- When typing them, please organize the lists by card type, separating out the no-brainer starting stuff (ie an objective and all the stuff it must deploy, as well as an obvious starting interrupt(s)), similar to how the others are done (I find that Holotable is easiest to do it, then just export the decklist sorted by card type and it's done).
- If you have dropbox access, feel free to add them to that, or if not you can just PM them to me when they are done (please label whose decks they are) and I'll add them to the dropbox when I add them to the site.

Thank you so much to everyone volunteering!! Obviously the more people that volunteer, the quicker it gets done.

(I'll publicly thank everyone once it's done, but to prevent anyone from getting called out while the public waits for their portions to be posted, will just use numbers for now);

Pages 1- 19 and page 72 (Barry - Casey): Hobbie
Pages 20 - 39 (Angelo - Gianetti): Aglets
Pages 42 - 61 (Gogolen - Kingery): Kimura
Pages 64 - 74 (except for page 72) (Scott - Jake Nelson): timeofyouppi
Pages 75 - 114 (Mitch Nieland - Jacy Smith): dx_37 (THANK YOU for doing a bagillion of these! Very, very appreciated!)
Last edited by chriskelly on August 23rd, 2016, 10:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Aglets
Rules Advocate

Post by Aglets »

If someone could assist with the rest of Justin Carulli's lists (both sides).........it looks like each one went on two pages, and the .pdf only has the 1st page of each. Could have been front/back as well.
Rian Johnson wrote: I would be worried if everybody across the board was like "Yea, that was a good movie." It's much more exciting to me when you get a group of people who are coming up to you.....really really excited about it. And then there are other people who walk out literally saying that was the worst movie I've ever seen. Having those two extremes to me is the mark of the type of movie that I want to make.

JediJer
Administrator

Post by JediJer »

Aglets wrote:If someone could assist with the rest of Justin Carulli's lists (both sides).........it looks like each one went on two pages, and the .pdf only has the 1st page of each. Could have been front/back as well.
JediJer wrote:part of Justin Carulli's DS day 2 list is in the Day 3 pdf, the second page of his LS list is missing.

quickdraw3457
Multimedia and Special Projects Advocate
GEMP Username: quickdraw

Post by quickdraw3457 »

I pmed Aglets that I'll help get the rest tonight if it's needed and someone points out what page of the pdf has his incomplete lists. I have the decks at home. Is it not needed? Is it on the day 3 pdf?
Matt C. - Pittsburgh, PA
Hunter wrote:quickdraw is right

Advocate
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

Is there a way for us to take over math site could this and Matt have some old necklace too and just make it part of one

@swccg
@swccg - Twitter
@swccg - Instagram
swccgpc - Twitch

chriskelly
Design Advocate

Post by chriskelly »

I have lobbied for that for the longest time. If he is okay with it, I absolutely think we should do it.

Ideally before Euros since (I assume?) that kicks off a new tournament season so from here on out, we could just use that site for decklists.

JediJer
Administrator

Post by JediJer »

quickdraw3457 wrote:I pmed Aglets that I'll help get the rest tonight if it's needed and someone points out what page of the pdf has his incomplete lists. I have the decks at home. Is it not needed? Is it on the day 3 pdf?
The second page of your DS list is on the day 3 pdf. The second page of your LS list isn't anywhere in the pdf.

Aglets
Rules Advocate

Post by Aglets »

JediJer wrote:
quickdraw3457 wrote:I pmed Aglets that I'll help get the rest tonight if it's needed and someone points out what page of the pdf has his incomplete lists. I have the decks at home. Is it not needed? Is it on the day 3 pdf?
The second page of your DS list is on the day 3 pdf. The second page of your LS list isn't anywhere in the pdf.
QuickDraw = Matt Carulli

We are talking about his brother's lists. Thanks Jeremy, I was able to get the DS list done with your tip. Matt or Scott should hopefully be able to help me finish the LS.

JediJer
Administrator

Post by JediJer »

Aglets wrote:
JediJer wrote:
QuickDraw = Matt Carulli

We are talking about his brother's lists. Thanks Jeremy, I was able to get the DS list done with your tip. Matt or Scott should hopefully be able to help me finish the LS.
Yeah, realized right after I posted. Him saying he had the decks messed me up though.

Hobbie
DS Region: Endor
DS Region: Endor

Post by Hobbie »

Advocate wrote:Is there a way for us to take over math site could this and Matt have some old necklace too and just make it part of one

@swccg
I literally can't even literally...
--Nate Davis

Recommended traders: Phil78, Hunter, sac89837, Avatari, biffpow, Atma, rYyIrisH, categoryonegames.com, DarkQug, yannedern, Tom Bombadil, Bryan-Irish
Aglets wrote:Hobbie's got it.
Kevbozzz wrote:What the hell is the "home page"? I don't see any sub-forum by that name.

Advocate
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

Hobbie wrote:
Advocate wrote:Is there a way for us to take over math site could this and Matt have some old necklace too and just make it part of one

@swccg
I literally can't even literally...
Chris answered it perfectly. :)
@swccg - Twitter
@swccg - Instagram
swccgpc - Twitch

Advocate
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

Aglets wrote:If someone could assist with the rest of Justin Carulli's lists (both sides).........it looks like each one went on two pages, and the .pdf only has the 1st page of each. Could have been front/back as well.
Attachments
DOC076.pdf
(125.32 KiB) Downloaded 67 times
DOC076.pdf
(125.32 KiB) Downloaded 67 times
@swccg - Twitter
@swccg - Instagram
swccgpc - Twitch

Return to “World Championships 2016 - Aug. 11-15”