Hearthstone

Halfwingseen
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Re: Hearthstone

Post by Halfwingseen »

I've never been more angry to lose an arena match... I have sylvanas on board and i play a stormwind knight then argus inbetween. the knight gets buffed and taunt sylvanas does not. i think maybe its a visual bug so i throw my sylvanas into the temple enforcer to kill it like i was planning. nope my sylvanas was still a 5/5 despite being next to argus. then i take the 6/1 temple enforcer with the deathrattle.

never been so mad. had i killed the temple enforcer, i take a 4/8 that had been buffed by the enforcer battlecry and win the game because he only had 1 card in hand to my 5. instead i lose.

Hunter wrote: I think you're right.

Gergall

Post by Gergall »

Halfwingseen wrote:I've never been more angry to lose an arena match... I have sylvanas on board and i play a stormwind knight then argus inbetween. the knight gets buffed and taunt sylvanas does not. i think maybe its a visual bug so i throw my sylvanas into the temple enforcer to kill it like i was planning. nope my sylvanas was still a 5/5 despite being next to argus. then i take the 6/1 temple enforcer with the deathrattle.

never been so mad. had i killed the temple enforcer, i take a 4/8 that had been buffed by the enforcer battlecry and win the game because he only had 1 card in hand to my 5. instead i lose.
Sorry Halfy, you never saw this bug before? Sometimes minions aren't displayed to you in the same way that the game is showing you. So you think you're dropping Argus between them but actually you are dropping Argus all the way to the right or left :(

This bug happens more often if you play your cards very quickly. If you wait for each card's animation to fully complete before playing the next card, the bug happens less often. Not just on the turn when you play Argus, but on all your turns.

It's expected to be fixed in an upcoming patch, pretty soon. Sorry about your rough loss :(
Greg Zinn

Halfwingseen
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by Halfwingseen »

Gergall wrote:
Halfwingseen wrote:I've never been more angry to lose an arena match... I have sylvanas on board and i play a stormwind knight then argus inbetween. the knight gets buffed and taunt sylvanas does not. i think maybe its a visual bug so i throw my sylvanas into the temple enforcer to kill it like i was planning. nope my sylvanas was still a 5/5 despite being next to argus. then i take the 6/1 temple enforcer with the deathrattle.

Sorry Halfy, you never saw this bug before? Sometimes minions aren't displayed to you in the same way that the game is showing you. So you think you're dropping Argus between them but actually you are dropping Argus all the way to the right or left :(

This bug happens more often if you play your cards very quickly. If you wait for each card's animation to fully complete before playing the next card, the bug happens less often. Not just on the turn when you play Argus, but on all your turns.

It's expected to be fixed in an upcoming patch, pretty soon. Sorry about your rough loss :(
i've ran into the bug where they swap around. randomly, but never where they don't move from where they are supposed to be.

Gergall

Post by Gergall »

My deck with the 5 apprentices is only 7-2 so far. One loss due to an incredibly bad mistake on my part, and one genuine loss to an absolute monster of a Hunter rush-down deck.

My mistake loss was really embarrassing. I was stalling as much as possible because I had turn 9 Onyxia turn 10 Pyroblast in my hand. Every turn I just did whatever I could to clear him out and bide my time.

On turn 9, I thought it was only turn 8 and I played some other cards. I didn't even realize I messed up until turn 10 when I went to play Onyxia and saw that I had 10 mana. I played Onyxia but he killed me that turn. That should have been me killing him. Ouch.
Greg Zinn

Gergall

Post by Gergall »

Halfwingseen wrote:i've ran into the bug where they swap around. randomly, but never where they don't move from where they are supposed to be.
Have you ever seen an opponent drop Argus on the far left or far right and maybe you just figured "I guess he has his reasons" when it didn't seem to make any sense?

That's because your opponent's minions always display in the correct order to you, so your opponent had the glitch but you saw what actually happened.
Greg Zinn

Halfwingseen
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by Halfwingseen »

Gergall wrote:
Halfwingseen wrote:i've ran into the bug where they swap around. randomly, but never where they don't move from where they are supposed to be.
Have you ever seen an opponent drop Argus on the far left or far right and maybe you just figured "I guess he has his reasons" when it didn't seem to make any sense?

That's because your opponent's minions always display in the correct order, so your opponent had the glitch but you saw what actually happened.
I've had an opponent do that, and immediately use the oops emote before the animation even finishes. so i don't think thats the bug just a misplay.

AnakinSolo
Retired Advocate

Post by AnakinSolo »

naw, I have oopsed when it rendered wrong.
Well, Bye.

Halfwingseen
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by Halfwingseen »

MAVanDriel wrote:naw, I have oopsed when it rendered wrong.
you oops before the animation is finished? thats what i'm talking about.

WiseMarsellus

Post by WiseMarsellus »

i have no idea what your opponent did, but yeah it's a common bug. it's guesswork sometimes trying to figure out where to put minions so dire wolf alpha buffs them, i've lost a game by 1 for that reason. and so many times it's like, ok i'm going to play around explosive shot, let's put the minion here. *, it didn't do it. well as long as he doesn't have explosive shot i'm fine. explosive shot. fml
tom kelly
Image Image Image Image
check out my youtube page for swccg video content, and my twitch for swccg live streams!

AnakinSolo
Retired Advocate

Post by AnakinSolo »

today I had a board that was: ogre 6/7 and senjin swordmaster for him, mana wyrm (at 4/3) and stealthed tiger for me. I poly morphed the ogre... it hit the senjin. I was so pissed.
Well, Bye.

Gergall

Post by Gergall »

MAVanDriel wrote:today I had a board that was: ogre 6/7 and senjin swordmaster for him, mana wyrm (at 4/3) and stealthed tiger for me. I poly morphed the ogre... it hit the senjin. I was so pissed.
I have never heard of a bug where you click on one minion and it hits a different minion.

Plus, enemy minions have never been affected by the swapping bug, so I know you're not saying that they switched spots just as you went to click.
Greg Zinn

Halfwingseen
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by Halfwingseen »

MAVanDriel wrote:today I had a board that was: ogre 6/7 and senjin swordmaster for him, mana wyrm (at 4/3) and stealthed tiger for me. I poly morphed the ogre... it hit the senjin. I was so pissed.
so... you cast poly on senjin and then cast frostbolt/arcane missiles ect and then killed the ogre for the mana wyrm and were happy? :D

Gergall

Post by Gergall »

Pagle/Tinkmaster nerfs.

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/for ... 85288985#1

With Tinkmaster nearly unplayable, the big legendaries just got even stronger. Probably Ragnaros more than any other, since he is very strong even after eating a silence.
Greg Zinn

imrahil327
Tournament Advocate

Post by imrahil327 »

Yeah poor Tink got cruuuuushed.
Hunter wrote:Sebulba's W-L record is like...Always and 1. Tebow's is nowhere near that percentage.
allstarz97, about M:TG wrote:I feel like Michael Jordan playing baseball.

WiseMarsellus

Post by WiseMarsellus »

holy * tink went from best card in the game to unplayable
tom kelly
Image Image Image Image
check out my youtube page for swccg video content, and my twitch for swccg live streams!

Shewski
Retired Advocate

Post by Shewski »

WiseMarsellus wrote:holy * tink went from best card in the game to unplayable
How was he best? Basically a big minion removal battlecry? I never saw much in him, but I'm not that smart. But even I know that nerf is way too harsh
Mike Tomashewski

Gergall

Post by Gergall »

Shewski wrote:
WiseMarsellus wrote:holy * tink went from best card in the game to unplayable
How was he best? Basically a big minion removal battlecry? I never saw much in him, but I'm not that smart. But even I know that nerf is way too harsh
Yeah, silences + shrinks big minions.

Ironbeak Owl is a cheap silencer, decent against Cairne and Sylvannas, but silencing Ragnaros still leaves you with an 8/8 to deal with.
Big Game Hunter annihilates Ragnaros, but is useless against Cairne, Ysera, and Sylvannas.

Tinkmaster was the best of both worlds, he could take any threat and make it reasonable to deal with.

imrahil still following this thread? Why aren't you in the Hearthstone tournament? Play in the next one?
Greg Zinn

imrahil327
Tournament Advocate

Post by imrahil327 »

Heh, I don't play. I dabble.
Hunter wrote:Sebulba's W-L record is like...Always and 1. Tebow's is nowhere near that percentage.
allstarz97, about M:TG wrote:I feel like Michael Jordan playing baseball.

Gergall

Post by Gergall »

imrahil327 wrote:Heh, I don't play. I dabble.
You think we're all playing super serious? We're just having fun.
Greg Zinn

dewaddict6

Post by dewaddict6 »

Tink was my favorite card in the game. Now it's total crap.

I guess the CBT for Blizz likes errata as much as the CBT for SW.

Return to “Hearthstone”