Pittsburgh League 2016-17

3MW0J8

Pittsburgh League 2016-17

Post by 3MW0J8 »

Welcome to the Pittsburgh League 2016-17, the League where everything is made up and the points don't matter.

We are an elite group that boasts the current Lead Design Advocate and the player with the most Worlds Championship Runner Ups of all time (that's me).

We communicate primarily in our own made up language (sort of a hybrid between Esperanto and Aurebesh) and our gatherings are typically spontaneous and occur at various brothels, oxygen bars, and parking garages in the greater Pittsburgh metropolitan area.

IF you are an aspirant from the 412 (or, God bless your soul, a traveler from points distant) and seek to qualify yourself in battle, you may do as follows, in order from least to most effective: 1. track this forum; 2. PM me, 3MW0J8, by clicking the "PM" icon at the bottom of this post; 3. submit your name, email address, and credit card number (optional) to either myself or our esteemed Supreme Design Advocate, quickdraw3475, to join our fabulous email list wherein you will not only find clues to the meaning of Star Wars CCG but information about the League as well.

May the Force be with you on your journey.

Brad Eier wrote:build better decks, play better cards, etc.
Advocate wrote:I would reply, but the site is down.
didn't choose the thug life..
Spoiler
Show
the thug life chose me

ImageImage

quickdraw3457
Multimedia and Special Projects Advocate
GEMP Username: quickdraw

Re: Pittsburgh League 2016-17

Post by quickdraw3457 »

Despite being promoted from "lead" to "Supreme" during the course of this post, you still managed to give the wrong screen name.
Matt C. - Pittsburgh, PA
multimedia@starwarsccg.org
Hunter wrote:quickdraw is right

Return to “Pittsburgh League”