LEADERBOARD

Post Reply
User avatar
3MW0J8
Member
Posts: 4260
Joined: January 29th, 2003, 8:54 pm
Location: I said I have the most 2nd places

LEADERBOARD

Post by 3MW0J8 »

1. Reid Smith (5000)
2. Josh Mack (1250)
3. Justin Carulli (1117)
3. Trevor Partridge (1117)
5. Shawn Dickson (901)
6. John Veasey (499)
7. Matt Carulli (-4000)


Updated 5/24 after four events.


Brad Eier wrote:build better decks, play better cards, etc.
Advocate wrote:I would reply, but the site is down.
didn't choose the thug life..
Spoiler
Show
the thug life chose me

ImageImage

User avatar
quickdraw3457
Multimedia and Special Projects Advocate
Posts: 26168
Joined: September 3rd, 2003, 5:10 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
GEMP Username: quickdraw

Re: LEADERBOARD

Post by quickdraw3457 »

I'm getting slaughtered. Unless this is scored like golf.
Matt C. - Pittsburgh, PA
multimedia@starwarsccg.org
Image
Hunter wrote:quickdraw is right

User avatar
3MW0J8
Member
Posts: 4260
Joined: January 29th, 2003, 8:54 pm
Location: I said I have the most 2nd places

Re: LEADERBOARD

Post by 3MW0J8 »

Don't worry buddy there is still plenty of opportunity for redemption! The next event will be like the final round of regulation in Family Feud, all point values multiplied to absurd levels.
Brad Eier wrote:build better decks, play better cards, etc.
Advocate wrote:I would reply, but the site is down.
didn't choose the thug life..
Spoiler
Show
the thug life chose me

ImageImage

User avatar
quickdraw3457
Multimedia and Special Projects Advocate
Posts: 26168
Joined: September 3rd, 2003, 5:10 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
GEMP Username: quickdraw

Re: LEADERBOARD

Post by quickdraw3457 »

3MW0J8 wrote:Don't worry buddy there is still plenty of opportunity for redemption! The next event will be like the final round of regulation in Family Feud, all point values multiplied to absurd levels.
That sounds like more trouble, unless I get a negative multiplier.
Matt C. - Pittsburgh, PA
multimedia@starwarsccg.org
Image
Hunter wrote:quickdraw is right

Post Reply

Return to “Pittsburgh League”