Stuff to do

Bloomington, MN
JediJer
Administrator

Re: Stuff to do

Post by JediJer »

Indiana Jones Jedi Knight wrote:Okay, so... I'M IN!
Also, this is awesome!

puck71
GEMP Username: puck71

Post by puck71 »

I would like to do the tour, and that seems like the only workable time, but I just won't know for a while what my availability will be, so I can't commit to anything yet. During a weekday, uber would probably be best, since parking downtown can be a pain during the day.
John Anderson
Proofing, Tournament Committee, GEMP Team

chriskelly
Design Advocate

Post by chriskelly »

Jeremy- I'm 100% excited to meet you and buy you a drink (although I'm told we have the same tastes in beverages).
John- yeah, I totally understand. Obviously we all hope you can make everything. Sincerely hope we get to see you. I don't think these tours fill up, so we can probably wait a bit before making any reservations or anything for it.

As far as pushing the tournament back, that might impact the team tournament too. Obviously I'd like to play in both, but if I have to pick one, it's going to be the one where I can get a foil slip :)

Although maybe if there are a bunch of us going, we can all figure out a good schedule for everyone!

chriskelly
Design Advocate

Post by chriskelly »

Target field tours: http://mlb.mlb.com/min/ballpark/tours/index.jsp
the twins website wrote:All Tours begin at Gate 29 on 7th Street near the Majestic Clubhouse Store. Tours are approximately 90 minutes in length. Be sure to wear comfortable shoes, as tours may cover a distance of approximately one mile.

From April through September, tours are given on non-game days on Tuesday through Sunday at 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. In October, tours are given on non-game days on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays at 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.

On evening game days when the game begins at 6:10 p.m., a tour is given at 11:00 a.m. When the game begins at 7:00 p.m. or later, tours are given at 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Game day tours may not include visits to the visitor's clubhouse, field, and dugout areas.
Just booked my ticket for Friday, 8/11 at 11 am.

JediJer
Administrator

Post by JediJer »

Indiana Jones Jedi Knight wrote:Target field tours: http://mlb.mlb.com/min/ballpark/tours/index.jsp
the twins website wrote:All Tours begin at Gate 29 on 7th Street near the Majestic Clubhouse Store. Tours are approximately 90 minutes in length. Be sure to wear comfortable shoes, as tours may cover a distance of approximately one mile.

From April through September, tours are given on non-game days on Tuesday through Sunday at 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. In October, tours are given on non-game days on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays at 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.

On evening game days when the game begins at 6:10 p.m., a tour is given at 11:00 a.m. When the game begins at 7:00 p.m. or later, tours are given at 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Game day tours may not include visits to the visitor's clubhouse, field, and dugout areas.
Just booked my ticket for Friday, 8/11 at 11 am.
just got mine as well

chriskelly
Design Advocate

Post by chriskelly »

Bump for Tim.

Plumbertim
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by Plumbertim »

chriskelly wrote:Bump for Tim.
This'll be a game day decision for me. Testing is needed for this Padawan!!!

Return to “World Championships - August 10-13 2017”