October 19th - October 22nd
PasTimes; 8351 1/2 Golf Road; Niles, Illinois 60714
http://www.pastimes.net/
Dante
Booster Pack
Booster Pack
Location: Rex Grossman better pull his head from his ass soon

Post by Dante »

Saladas wrote:i think it's ironic that the worlds of swcccg take place in a room totally covered by magic posters.
In a game that hasn't been in print for years, it's going to be hard to find a room covered in SWCCG posters...

What the *** is an aluminum Falcon ?!@!#$

Jeeps

Post by Jeeps »

Meeker wrote:whatever happened to the other pictures that were getting ninja'd during worlds?

ack~ flash attack

:infinity: :infinity:
I asked Greg to sneak some pics for me... so he was using my camera too... but I do think Mike was using his camera too... so there are more out there.
Peter Jacobson

PLO KOON!

Jeeps

Post by Jeeps »

Saladas wrote:i think it's ironic that the worlds of swcccg take place in a room totally covered by magic posters.
You didn't see the other side of the room... it was completely covered in Brittney Spears posters...
Peter Jacobson

PLO KOON!

Dante
Booster Pack
Booster Pack
Location: Rex Grossman better pull his head from his ass soon

Post by Dante »

Jeeps wrote:
You didn't see the other side of the room... it was completely covered in Brittney Spears posters...
I thought we were going to leave our personal lives out of this... :shock:
What the *** is an aluminum Falcon ?!@!#$

Saladas

Post by Saladas »

in 2670 of the worlds pics there are 2 imp dominations in the lower middle portion of the pic. one looks v the the other looks non v. the non v deploys on a location as far as i know. was just curious.

Saint
Booster Pack
Booster Pack

Post by Saint »

Saladas wrote:in 2670 of the worlds pics there are 2 imp dominations in the lower middle portion of the pic. one looks v the the other looks non v. the non v deploys on a location as far as i know. was just curious.
I'm pretty sure there both virtual, you can see the writing in the black border on both.
DBO Rocks
CRingwell wrote:The Candy Land Player's Committee. Double Purple is banned.

Saladas

Post by Saladas »

Saint wrote:
Saladas wrote:in 2670 of the worlds pics there are 2 imp dominations in the lower middle portion of the pic. one looks v the the other looks non v. the non v deploys on a location as far as i know. was just curious.
I'm pretty sure there both virtual, you can see the writing in the black border on both.
yea i think ur right. although it's still curious why there's 2 of them out. unless maybe one is in the lost pile.

Archmage
Enhanced Product
Enhanced Product

Post by Archmage »

Saladas wrote:
Saint wrote:
yea i think ur right. although it's still curious why there's 2 of them out. unless maybe one is in the lost pile.
Why Imperial Domination is double dotted?
Largest Sanctioned SWCCG Tournament - 1st Place
US National Champion 2006
Rank in local store - 4th - 6th

Saladas

Post by Saladas »

Archmage wrote:
Saladas wrote:
Saint wrote:
Why Imperial Domination is double dotted?
the virtual is immune to alter so there is no real reason to have to 2 on the table. its double dotted cuz the non v can be deployed on 2 different locations.

_maul
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold

Post by _maul »

You can retrieve a ton of imperials with 2 because it doesn't get affected by the culmative rule (retrieval isn't a value).

Return to “[FY06] Worlds Weekend 2006”