Event decklists

Post Reply
User avatar
Advocate
Advocate
Posts: 36925
Joined: October 29th, 2002, 5:18 pm
Location: Yardley, PA
GEMP Username: advocate

Event decklists

Post by Advocate »

Last edited by Advocate on April 28th, 2009, 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.


Image
@swccg - Twitter
@swccg - Instagram
swccgpc - Twitch

User avatar
Advocate
Advocate
Posts: 36925
Joined: October 29th, 2002, 5:18 pm
Location: Yardley, PA
GEMP Username: advocate

Post by Advocate »

bump
Image
@swccg - Twitter
@swccg - Instagram
swccgpc - Twitch

User avatar
Advocate
Advocate
Posts: 36925
Joined: October 29th, 2002, 5:18 pm
Location: Yardley, PA
GEMP Username: advocate

Post by Advocate »

boo?
Image
@swccg - Twitter
@swccg - Instagram
swccgpc - Twitch

deck
DS Region: Kashyyyk
DS Region: Kashyyyk
Posts: 3474
Joined: December 10th, 2006, 11:46 am
Location: Worcester, MA
GEMP Username: Profundity
Contact:

Post by deck »

i have a disc for adobe full but havent loaded it yet. when i got my new laptop my printer/scanner wouldnt work with it and ic ant find the drivers and * so i think i blew the port i'm not sure.

you should start having people submit electronic decklists
Mike "Deck" Gemme

https://www.twitch.tv/deck104

My SW:CCG Podcast & Blog https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/sh ... eHrSXiuzy/ - Updated 01/17/2017

User avatar
Aglets
Retired Advocate
Posts: 19372
Joined: January 14th, 2004, 9:08 pm
Location: Bel Air, MD

Post by Aglets »

I seem to remember after I volunteered to do the MPC lists there were a bunch of guys who jumped on board saying 'oh yea, I can do it too.' :)

How many lists are we talking Scott? Is it just for the main event days 1 and 2?
Image
Rian Johnson wrote: I would be worried if everybody across the board was like "Yea, that was a good movie." It's much more exciting to me when you get a group of people who are coming up to you.....really really excited about it. And then there are other people who walk out literally saying that was the worst movie I've ever seen. Having those two extremes to me is the mark of the type of movie that I want to make.

User avatar
Advocate
Advocate
Posts: 36925
Joined: October 29th, 2002, 5:18 pm
Location: Yardley, PA
GEMP Username: advocate

Post by Advocate »

Aglets wrote:I seem to remember after I volunteered to do the MPC lists there were a bunch of guys who jumped on board saying 'oh yea, I can do it too.' :)

How many lists are we talking Scott? Is it just for the main event days 1 and 2?
right, main event dlists from day 1/2.
Image
@swccg - Twitter
@swccg - Instagram
swccgpc - Twitch

User avatar
Aglets
Retired Advocate
Posts: 19372
Joined: January 14th, 2004, 9:08 pm
Location: Bel Air, MD

Post by Aglets »

go ahead and send them my way.
Image
Rian Johnson wrote: I would be worried if everybody across the board was like "Yea, that was a good movie." It's much more exciting to me when you get a group of people who are coming up to you.....really really excited about it. And then there are other people who walk out literally saying that was the worst movie I've ever seen. Having those two extremes to me is the mark of the type of movie that I want to make.

The Franchise
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold
Posts: 12757
Joined: January 26th, 2005, 9:20 pm
Location: Akron

Post by The Franchise »

tim if you can't get to them i will be home for easter next wknd and my parents have a scanner i think i could use

great work on this event scott!

XZypher
Sealed Deck
Sealed Deck
Posts: 393
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 4:00 pm

Post by XZypher »

we have a pdf scanner at work i could use as well
fyi

User avatar
Aglets
Retired Advocate
Posts: 19372
Joined: January 14th, 2004, 9:08 pm
Location: Bel Air, MD

Post by Aglets »

Image
Rian Johnson wrote: I would be worried if everybody across the board was like "Yea, that was a good movie." It's much more exciting to me when you get a group of people who are coming up to you.....really really excited about it. And then there are other people who walk out literally saying that was the worst movie I've ever seen. Having those two extremes to me is the mark of the type of movie that I want to make.

scottd
Starter
Starter
Posts: 5
Joined: March 4th, 2009, 1:18 pm
Location: Madison, WI

Post by scottd »

Awesome, thanks! If anyone has any pictures to share, I'd really like to see them, too.
------------------------
Scott Diehl

User avatar
MasterJediAdam
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold
Posts: 3270
Joined: May 23rd, 2006, 12:22 am
Location: Colorado Rockie Mountain High!

Post by MasterJediAdam »

Thanks much all!
ImageImage

User avatar
Jnapolit31
Member
Posts: 1145
Joined: January 10th, 2017, 10:40 pm
Location: Blue Bell, PA
GEMP Username: jnapolit31

Re: Event decklists

Post by Jnapolit31 »

Advocate wrote:
March 31st, 2009, 4:56 pm
Lists have been posted here:

http://www.swccgpc.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27193
If only the PDF's in this link still worked :(

Bummer.
Follow the PC on Twitter @swccg
Subscribe to the PC on YouTube.com/c/StarWarsCCG
Follow me on twitch.tv/JNap31

ImageImage
Spoiler
Show
Majors Performance-All players since Sep'14: tinyurl.com/SWCCGmajorResults
PC Foil+AI Slip Checklist: tinyurl.com/PCslipsChecklist

User avatar
shawnd1984
Reflections Gold
Reflections Gold
Posts: 5134
Joined: January 23rd, 2017, 4:38 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
GEMP Username: Shawnd1984

Re: Event decklists

Post by shawnd1984 »

Jnapolit31 wrote:
February 5th, 2021, 2:08 pm
Advocate wrote:
March 31st, 2009, 4:56 pm
Lists have been posted here:

http://www.swccgpc.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27193
If only the PDF's in this link still worked :(

Bummer.
yeah, i was about to "Akshully" the other thread.
3MW0J8 wrote: "B-but... Muh Force drain bonuses!".

User avatar
Jnapolit31
Member
Posts: 1145
Joined: January 10th, 2017, 10:40 pm
Location: Blue Bell, PA
GEMP Username: jnapolit31

Re: Event decklists

Post by Jnapolit31 »

Jnapolit31 wrote:
February 5th, 2021, 2:08 pm
Advocate wrote:
March 31st, 2009, 4:56 pm
Lists have been posted here:

http://www.swccgpc.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27193
If only the PDF's in this link still worked :(

Bummer.
Hayes pointed this out...the PDF's are here...

The "Worlds 2000 Event"...
https://www.starwarsccg.org/2009-decklists/
Follow the PC on Twitter @swccg
Subscribe to the PC on YouTube.com/c/StarWarsCCG
Follow me on twitch.tv/JNap31

ImageImage
Spoiler
Show
Majors Performance-All players since Sep'14: tinyurl.com/SWCCGmajorResults
PC Foil+AI Slip Checklist: tinyurl.com/PCslipsChecklist

Post Reply

Return to “2009 Players Championship (Past Event)”