Way Underpriced eBay Auctions

Learn about rarity, unusual swccg items, and more!
ConnorPsh
Booster Pack
Booster Pack

Re: Way Underpriced eBay Auctions

Post by ConnorPsh »

Atma wrote:
June 8th, 2020, 10:57 pm
These don't look like they're in excellent unplayed condition, but there is a Chewbacca tucked in behind there (alien symbol, 4 deploy, 6 forfeit), so maybe a few other minor hits as well.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Star-Wars-Custo ... SwI~hexqEZ
You have a keen eye my friend.

:epic: Returning Collector, Gameplay Illiterate :epic:

Atma
Booster Pack
Booster Pack

Post by Atma »

Would have purchased because that price point is basically pocket change, even if there's nothing else in there - but shipping to Canada would be an extra $24. Yuck.

ConnorPsh
Booster Pack
Booster Pack

Post by ConnorPsh »

Atma wrote:
June 8th, 2020, 11:04 pm
Would have purchased because that price point is basically pocket change, even if there's nothing else in there - but shipping to Canada would be an extra $24. Yuck.
Ouch, international shipping is always a drag. Yeah that's a solid deal for players, I'd grab it if I was one but I only collect which means I have the fun task of finding only mint cards

quickdraw3457
Multimedia and Special Projects Advocate
GEMP Username: quickdraw

Post by quickdraw3457 »

Lol, "excellent never played condition." those cards are beat worse than my collection that I've been playing since 97.
Matt C. - Pittsburgh, PA
Hunter wrote:quickdraw is right

ConnorPsh
Booster Pack
Booster Pack

Post by ConnorPsh »

This is now the cheapest Tatooine box on eBay by like $30 and if the seller takes offers, it could be a pretty good deal. For anyone interested it may be worth a shot

https://www.ebay.com/itm/164238169778

ElDuderino
GEMP Username: ElDuderino

Post by ElDuderino »

I think we actually have an appropriate listing to place here!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-CCG- ... 3601840092

I'm not sure if this is WAY underpriced, but it definitely strikes me as a great deal. Eric would have a better sense than me on this one.
AdmiralMotti89 wrote: ping

ConnorPsh
Booster Pack
Booster Pack

Post by ConnorPsh »

ElDuderino wrote:
June 21st, 2020, 2:08 pm

I'm not sure if this is WAY underpriced, but it definitely strikes me as a great deal. Eric would have a better sense than me on this one.
Oh yeah that was a pretty incredible deal. The reflections packs and japanese stuff paid for that price on their own. That lot was easily worth $400+

AdmiralMotti89
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by AdmiralMotti89 »

ConnorPsh wrote:
June 21st, 2020, 2:12 pm
ElDuderino wrote:

Oh yeah that was a pretty incredible deal. The reflections packs and japanese stuff paid for that price on their own. That lot was easily worth $400+
Yes, it was a great deal. :)
Eric Garchow
My eBay Store 10% off orders of 10+ items, plus free shipping on orders of $50+
My Trade Thread
My videos/photos of opening sealed SWCCG + other SWCCG things.
My Frequently Updating SWCCG Wants List

swyodarth
Starter
Starter

Post by swyodarth »

ElDuderino wrote:

Wow! I'd have loved that. The same seller asking $85 for just packs of the three E1 sets, and with the $3k DS Commander Luke. Guess they may have some more good stuff, so worth keeping an eye on.

chriskelly
Design Advocate

Post by chriskelly »

In full candor that is me. I have a ton of things I’m going to be listing (t-shirts, binders, uncut sheets, etc.) from back when I collected anything and everything Star Wars CCG.

The DS Commander Luke tbh I’m not too keen on selling unless I’m blown away by an offer so I’m not really looking to move it - but I’d be a fool to not at least entertain offers. Same with my Young Skywalker Reflections Gold card. But most of the other stuff I don’t have much attachment to.

My struggle now is if I sell off a full master foil set (of every foil made from endor, all 3 reflections, and tournament foils) or just hold on to it because the way prices are now, I’d likely never get it back so it’s hard deciding what to forever part with and what I’m not quite ready to have leave my collection.

ponda
Booster Pack
Booster Pack

Post by ponda »

Hi Chris,
I saw you mention in your post you had uncut sheets you may be selling. I have been collecting these for years and am looking for a few to finish my collection. I hope you don't mind me sending you a pm in the hope that you will be willing to sell direct rather than having to play ebay roulette for the time you post them.
Cheers
Iain

ElDuderino

Post by ElDuderino »

chriskelly wrote:
June 21st, 2020, 4:21 pm
In full candor that is me. I have a ton of things I’m going to be listing (t-shirts, binders, uncut sheets, etc.) from back when I collected anything and everything Star Wars CCG.

The DS Commander Luke tbh I’m not too keen on selling unless I’m blown away by an offer so I’m not really looking to move it - but I’d be a fool to not at least entertain offers. Same with my Young Skywalker Reflections Gold card. But most of the other stuff I don’t have much attachment to.

My struggle now is if I sell off a full master foil set (of every foil made from endor, all 3 reflections, and tournament foils) or just hold on to it because the way prices are now, I’d likely never get it back so it’s hard deciding what to forever part with and what I’m not quite ready to have leave my collection.
Chris, I think you've had the unique privilege of having two of your auctions posted both in the underpriced AND overpriced thread within one week!

muttzen
Booster Pack
Booster Pack

Post by muttzen »

I'm a little hesistant to post this, but... is there something I'm missing about the actual scarcity of Reflections 1 foils?

Did decipher print a bunch of extras of them beyond what was just in the Reflections boosters? Because if not... those Vader and Luke foils seem very undervalued compared to the Refs 2 and 3 URFs. They were each on only one of their two sides foil sheets, which basically should mean that one out of every 400(!) boosters should contain a vader, or a luke individually, or 1/200 should contain either one of them.

Which would, if I understand it, make them twice as rare on a per pack basis as the Ref II and Ref III URFs? But yet, I don't usually see them for sale, and when they are, they are relatively inexpensive in comparison.

If that's the case, one could just post every WTG refs 1 set post here. Or maybe theres just no love for farm boy luke :(
can I has urf?

mark m.

AdmiralMotti89
Booster Box
Booster Box

Post by AdmiralMotti89 »

I have a bunch of each Ref I URF for the sets that I keep, but in terms of my store stock I haven't had any come through in a long time.

I have definitely come across at lot more Lord Vader URFs in the past year than any other URF.
Eric Garchow
My eBay Store 10% off orders of 10+ items, plus free shipping on orders of $50+
My Trade Thread
My videos/photos of opening sealed SWCCG + other SWCCG things.
My Frequently Updating SWCCG Wants List

allstarz97
World Champion
World Champion

Post by allstarz97 »

Has anyone ever seen the tournament foil uncut sheet?

Jnapolit31
GEMP Username: jnapolit31

Post by Jnapolit31 »

allstarz97 wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 7:26 am
Has anyone ever seen the tournament foil uncut sheet?
The DS one is on page 32 of the collecting encyclopedia. Not sure if this is chris k’s own sheet or if he got the picture from someone.

https://www.starwarsccg.org/wp-content/ ... edia-2.pdf
Jared Napolitano
Follow Star Wars CCG on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/swccg
Spoiler
Show
2020 OCS: 51-21 (Q) ll 2019 OCS: 54-30 ll 2018 OCS: 41-55
GEMPC 4: Runner-up ll GEMPC 3: Final 8
2019 Coruscant Regional Winner ll 2019 MPC Consolation Bracket: Runner-up
Image Image

muttzen
Booster Pack
Booster Pack

Post by muttzen »

For those interested... the foil corvettes are back. Still at 150.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-CCG- ... 3030582466
can I has urf?

mark m.

chriskelly
Design Advocate

Post by chriskelly »

ElDuderino wrote:
June 24th, 2020, 9:44 pm
Chris, I think you've had the unique privilege of having two of your auctions posted both in the underpriced AND overpriced thread within one week!
Hahaha, thanks! To be honest, I'm just listing some stuff at prices I'd be willing to let it go at. There was a time I collected anything and everything SWCCG-related. Some of the stuff (the DS Commander Luke or Young Skywalker Reflections Gold play test card) I'm not really in a rush to sell, but I would certainly entertain offers if the price was too good to pass up. So I priced those accordingly.

The sealed packs I don't have too much of a connection to, so I was happy to flip them (although, I got a ton of messages about having more, so I just listed another set but at a lot more, so who knows?). I just listed a bunch of t-shirts, and I honestly don't know if they are underpriced, overpriced or perfectly priced. I know that if I wanted those shirts, it'd be all but impossible to find some of them (particularly the Luke and Shawn Valdez ones), so who knows?

It's a fickle market so a lot of it is just guessing!

ElDuderino

Post by ElDuderino »

chriskelly wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 11:37 pm
ElDuderino wrote:
June 24th, 2020, 9:44 pm
The sealed packs I don't have too much of a connection to, so I was happy to flip them (although, I got a ton of messages about having more, so I just listed another set but at a lot more, so who knows?).
And.....it's gone!

Return to “SWCCG Collecting Forum”