TIE Assault Squadron and Sword/Shield

SWCCG Rules Q&A only.
aermet69
LS Region: Toola
GEMP Username: aermet69

TIE Assault Squadron and Sword/Shield

Post by aermet69 »

* Replaces 3 TIE/lns at one location (TIE/lns go to Used Pile). Permanent pilots provide total ability of 3.
Can you replace the sword or shield with the Assault Squadron? Seems legit. They are 3 TIE/lns at one location.

- Casper Jørgensen
aermet69 - Member of Team Copenhagen
"Team Copenhagen never dies. They just go to the bar and respawn."
~UK National Champion 2011. ~Worlds 2012, 10th place. ~German Nationals 2014, Runner-up. ~European Champion 2014. ~Toola Regionals 2015, Runner-Up.

aermet69
GEMP Username: aermet69

Re: TIE Assault Squadron and Sword/Shield

Post by aermet69 »

I assume you're discussing this. I tested it on gemp yesterday, and there it doesn't work.
- Casper Jørgensen
aermet69 - Member of Team Copenhagen
"Team Copenhagen never dies. They just go to the bar and respawn."
~UK National Champion 2011. ~Worlds 2012, 10th place. ~German Nationals 2014, Runner-up. ~European Champion 2014. ~Toola Regionals 2015, Runner-Up.

Aglets
Rules Advocate

Post by Aglets »

The rules (Chapter 9 page 13) prohibit one squadron from replacing another.....sorry!
Rian Johnson wrote: I would be worried if everybody across the board was like "Yea, that was a good movie." It's much more exciting to me when you get a group of people who are coming up to you.....really really excited about it. And then there are other people who walk out literally saying that was the worst movie I've ever seen. Having those two extremes to me is the mark of the type of movie that I want to make.

lancer21
Starter
Starter

Post by lancer21 »

Thanks for the answer, I ran into this issue last time I played, and that was quite a matter of discord.

Return to “Rules Questions”